Hey Team,

So, what would make an instructional video for a Kung fu form perfect? What does it need, what features would you add? Now things are online there is no 2 hour restriction for DVD length and so many other new possibilities. What would make an instructional form good for you?

It goes without saying people want to know the applications of techniques (bafflingly missing from many instructionals) but what else? How should applications be done, demonstrated after every technique or before? Or after every section? Or separate from the form perhaps at the end?

Do people want techniques broken into individual drills as well as the form? Do you want the Chinese names?

What features would you add if you were making it?

Ok, I know I know, its no substitute for a real teacher, but honestly there are worse things you could do on the internet for an evening than to try to learn some kung fu. So if people can resist making this point, then I would really like to know what features an instructional video should have to make it significantly better than the current generation of instructionals.

Thanks!