Thread: Grow up you're acting like children

Grow up you're acting like children

Hello,

I am directing this to everyone but to three people in particular.
    While I should not have to I am going to identify them by names as sometimes I think they really don't get it.

Guy B, KPM and LFJ guys you need to all grow up.
    Just about any thread which includes you three is shameful.

I think we all get that the three of you have some history and do not like each other.
    But the way you guys post is like some deranged love triangle.
    Please get over it, stop reacting to what one says about the other, even my youngest daughter knows that just serves to feed the fire.
    Perhaps there is some sort of therapy you can do online to help resolve your issues.

I know, each side believes they are the wronged party and are justified.
    But to be honest, and I think I speak for others as well, it really is not that big a deal.
    Post about the art and not about each other.

I know it's hard but tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Post about the art and not about each other.
    Yes, please.

Dave you started out by deleting posts that were just personal attacks. But you stopped. That would go a LONG way towards shutting these kind of exchanges down. I wasn't the one launching personal attacks and insults in the beginning. Resorted to it only in self-defense. But message received. However, monitoring for insulting comments about other people and other people's Wing Chun and deleting them will go a LONG way towards stopping these kind of exchanges.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Dave you started out by deleting posts that were just personal attacks. But you stopped. That would go a LONG way towards shutting these kind of exchanges down. I wasn't the one launching personal attacks and insults in the beginning. Resorted to it only in self-defense. But message received. However, monitoring for insulting comments about other people and other people's Wing Chun and deleting them will go a LONG way towards stopping these kind of exchanges.
    Do you honestly think that all I have to do all day is delete posts with personal attacks??????
    To be blunt, if I did that I would delete about 90% of the posts made by certain parties.
    Be far easier to ban than to try and keep cleaning up after supposed adults who should know better.

You know what else would go a long way towards shutting these types of post down???
    Stop responding and that goes to all involved not just directed at you.

I would expect adults and supposed martial artists at that, to be able to handle a little name calling and ignore it if it does not fit!!!

So, with that in mind, if there are continued posts of attacks on others that person will be banned.
    Far simpler than trying to clean up behind those supposed to be adults.
    Last edited by Sihing73; 04-24-2017 at 09:44 AM.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Do you honestly think that all I have to do all day is delete posts with personal attacks??????
    To be blunt, if I did that I would delete about 90% of the posts made by certain parties.
    Be far easier to ban than to try and keep cleaning up after supposed adults who should know better.

You know what else would go a long way towards shutting these types of post down???
    Stop responding and that goes to all involved not just directed at you.

I would expect adults and supposed martial artists at that, to be able to handle a little name calling and ignore it if it does not fit!!!

So, with that in mind, if there are continued posts of attacks on others that person will be banned.
    Far simpler than trying to clean up behind those supposed to be adults.
    Victor and dale were banned for way less, at least those two actually provided fun and information during their fights these two are just trolling now