Thread: Xu Xiaodong Challenges to Kung Fu

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Randy couture is 54 I'd fancy his chances at the ATM over any tcma teacher I've met lol

I have no problems with people training forms and such for health fun etc as long as they understand their limitations, but thinking doing forms and waiving weapon's around will make you a fighter and help you in a bad situation is simply setting yourself up for failure, like this chap did,

It's not a case of what you are training it's how you train it and what you want to get out of it
    Police use mace and a baton against pcp hobos lol if Randy had a bad knee that day it could be trouble. Most old kung fu peeps train with swords they dont promote themselves as the new Ali...Ali was disabled in his last years im sure taking punches for the cameras didnt help...pre champ 18 year old cassius clay but still conditioned from sparring but no fights ali would rock disabled 50 million times champ ali.

lol

If mike tyson had to fight two mike tysons he would grab a weapon what does olympic boxing have to do with it.

royce did steroids so royce vs two royces on steroids but one royce gets no meat juice lol he would get rocked without a weapon or a lucky stand up strike most of it will look like fancy dancing wu shu footwork as he runs away from the ass whoop.
    Last edited by diego; 05-04-2017 at 12:25 PM.