Thread: Xu Xiaodong Challenges to Kung Fu

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by RisingCrane View Post
    Just my own 2 cents. As somebody who has practised Tai Chi for over 30 years AND coached champion MMA fighters, I figure I should respond to the 'challenge' video! Both sides are wrong: Tai Chi is NOT a scam, and Tai Chi is NOT too deadly for the cage. I'm afraid the truth is a little more mundane In this clip, I actually demonstrate a tai chi posture, then show how to drill it for self defence/MMA and a little free sparring. Now tell me it isn't 'real' tai chi....
    That Jenkins Mobb fight in your 2014 MMA World Challenge video was great, Mobb took a beating in the beginning there. I was worried, but then he came through with the cannons to honour the Empire against the American traitors. lol

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    That Jenkins Mobb fight in your 2014 MMA World Challenge video was great, Mobb took a beating in the beginning there. I was worried, but then he came through with the cannons to honour the Empire against the American traitors. lol
    Haha! Thanks, he is a tough guy, but super nice. He took that fight on 1 weeks notice after the 85kg English fighter pulled out due to injury. It was a good night