Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
why because I have been at the school for a year and a half and he has been there maybe a month. because I am 46 and have done martial arts 30 years, he studied a little in the army. cause he is trying to teach me something I learned before he was born, cause no one asked him to try and teach me. so if he wants to play teacher with me well, prove it pal. prove what you are showing me works. its calling bull****.
So, ego tripped off by a young kid. Got it.

after I popped him once he should have been on guard, I popped him again and then again.
He shouldn't need to be on guard while explaining something to fellow practitioners in a learning/sharing environment.

If you felt your ego was being challenged, why didn't you just ask him to spar?

yeah go into a thaiboxing gym in thialand ,or a judo school in japan and try playing this game with them and see how that goes. only in kung fu fantasy land does this garbage fly.
I think most serious schools know the difference between demo mode and fight mode.

It proves nothing to tag someone during their demo and explanation of something.

If you really want the guy to prove something, or you want to prove something to him, just ask him to a proper spar.

Popping him during his little demo is just kind of a cheap, d!ck move to me, sorry.