Thread: Untitled Genghis Khan tomb hunt flick

Untitled Genghis Khan tomb hunt flick

Another tomb flick, this one involving the Rock. He's everywhere.

Uni Lands Evan Spiliotopoulos Genghis Khan Tomb Hunt Script, Dwayne Johnson Exec Producer
    by Mike Fleming Jr
    August 15, 2017 8:42am

Rex/Shutterstock

EXCLUSIVE: Universal has acquired an untitled contemporary action adventure script about the hunt for Genghis Khan’s mysterious tomb. Studio bought a script by Evan Spiliotopoulos, who co-wrote the live action Beauty And The Beast, as well as The Huntsman: Winter’s War. ImageMovers’ Jack Rapke and Jackie Levine will produce along with Seven Bucks Productions production president Hiram Garcia. Seven Bucks’ Dwayne Johnson and Dany Garcia will be exec producers with ImageMovers’ Robert Zemeckis. Uni’s Jay Polidoro and Lexi Barta will oversee for the studio.

While the premise would seem tailor made for Johnson, here he is only going to be a producer, as Seven Bucks broadens its reach into films that are not star vehicles for him, and they’ll set different actors in the cast. Johnson and Garcia are already in business with the studio on the Fast And The Furious franchise, as well as the untitled spinoff film where Johnson and Jason Statham will reprise their characters in a script by Chris Morgan, a deal Deadline revealed last April.

Spiliotopoulos is represented by UTA, managers Jon Huddle and DJ Talbot, and attorney Sean Marks. Johnson is with WME and The Garcia Companies; Zemeckis is with WME; and Rapke with CAA.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Genghis Khan (战神纪, 2018)

I don't think this is the same project as No Man's Land or the Untitled Genghis Khan tomb hunt flick, but Genghis deserves an index thread now like Monkey King and Mulan. In an endeavor to make this become that, I'm adding links here to Marco Polo - Netflix Original Series & Mongol. I'll add more here if I think of them.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart