Thread: MMA Fighter kills bodybuilder

MMA Fighter kills bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

One of the issues with the proliferation of fighting that we have nowadays is that people tend to forget that it IS life threatening.
    Sad, sad event.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

A martial artist is a purveyor of force. Force has the potential to kill. Traumatic Brain injuries are common place during blows to the head or incurred during hard falls. Professional athletes role the dice every time they take a hit. The mainstream medical community concurs. Yet we still allow, even encourage our children to play football. A step up the evolutionary ladder from the Roman colosseum I guess.
    Buy the best and cry once!

Quote Originally Posted by robertdreeben View Post
    A martial artist is a purveyor of force. Force has the potential to kill. Traumatic Brain injuries are common place during blows to the head or incurred during hard falls. Professional athletes role the dice every time they take a hit. The mainstream medical community concurs. Yet we still allow, even encourage our children to play football. A step up the evolutionary ladder from the Roman colosseum I guess.
    Football and fighting sports are kind of different.
    Contact is the only thing they have in common.

Lets not forget that the INTENT in fighting sports IS to hurt/knockout/submit the other person.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Anar Ziranov again

I mentioned the Anar Ziranov case on the Busted MMA fighters and fights thread, but since it has taken on some discussion on the alt MMA Fighter kills bodybuilder thread, I'll copy this post to both threads for archival sake.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

In the link posted at the top it says that the fighter has not been arrested/apprehended yet, but I just found a NYPost article claiming that he has been in case anyone is curious.