Thread: Ngor Mai Shaolin and Pak Mei kung fu ?

Ngor Mai Shaolin and Pak Mei kung fu ?

Does anybody know about Ngor Mai Shaolin I think it might be some kind of Emei kung fu how is it connected to Pak Mei kung fu ?

Ngor Mei = Er Mei. Wasn't Pak Mei Kung Fu called Er Mei Shaolin before CLC gave homage to the White Eyebrow monk? Or wasn't it something like that? I remember that story from somewhere but can't remember. Was that something said in HB Un's book???

One thing for sure is that if you ask at Er Mei where Pak Mei Kung Fu comes from a lot will tell you there. But there is no CLC or Foshan Pak Mei there...

I kind of like this Er Mei style...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyv_5sHd7nY

It looks like some kind of Pak Mei/ Xing Yi/ Mantis going off, or something... Kind of cool.

hi

I think it was called Ngor Mei Shaolin before Cheung Li Chung called it Pak Mei White Eyebrow . So what then did the forms and system look like when Chuk Fat Wan and Lin Sang taught Ngor Mei Shaolin ?

Monk Takes off Robe ?

What techniques is used for Pak Mei s monk takes off robe ?

I definitely couldn't say what it looked like when they taught him... They say its the 3 forms... Straight Step, 9 Step, and 18 Bridges are what he learned from the monk. Of all the different ways those 3 forms are performed, the elements are all usually still there. Slight variations, but the same basic principles usually. I guess it would have looked like those 3 forms?

Isn't the monk disrobes movement in 9 step? Here is a youtube instructional on Monk Disrobes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvHvOWCzhlI