Thread: Electro Acupuncture

Threaded View

Electro Acupuncture

I was wondering what everyone's stance on here is regarding the use of electro acupuncture? When I was younger and involved in collegiate sports I found it to be a lifesaver for the torn ligaments in my shoulders, and as I am getting older and the pain is coming back I am looking at doing it again, and since finishing my course when I was in Alberta last year I am looking at doing some of it myself. I have done treatment on myself before (one arm at a time, can take a while lol!) but not with electricity, so I am looking for a tez machine or en electro acupuncture machine to get started. Does anyone have some suggestions on good machines to look at, where to buy them or what a decent price is so that I don't get ripped off if I go to my local medical supply store. Thanks for all the tips in advance everyone, really looking forward to seeing everyone's opinions on here.

I actually got really lucky with this, there was a small convention for TCM practitioners in a near by town yesterday so I went to pick some brains a bit. After talking with a bunch of different acupuncturists, I was pointed towards someone who used to do medical training for professional athletes and we talked about electro acupuncture for over 2 hours. He had stopped doing it as he moved around too much, but told me about http://www.used.forsale/electroacupuncture which was where he sold his machine on. I looked at the link when I got home and found lots of people selling the machines I wanted around me for a great price, and hopefully soon I will have an update on to how well it worked. Cheers everyone.
    Last edited by KungFuBilly; 09-06-2017 at 08:06 PM.