Maybe they'll replace Seagal with Christopher Plummer for China Salesman. Too soon?

Portia de Rossi Claims Steven Seagal Exposed Himself to Her in Private Audition
4:33 PM PST 11/8/2017 by Patrick Shanley

Getty Images
Portia de Rossi

The actress on Wednesday wrote about the incident on her personal Twitter account.

Portia de Rossi has accused Steven Seagal of exposing himself to her.

The actress on Wednesday posted to her personal Twitter account that, while auditioning for a role in a film starring Seagal, the actor "told me how important it was to have chemistry off-screen as he sat me down and unzipped his leather pants."

De Rossi then said that she called her agent who was "unfazed" and replied, "Well, I didn’t know if he was your type.”

Seagal has previously been accused of misconduct and harassment, including allegations by: former actress and Inside Edition correspondent Lisa Guerrero, who claims the actor invited her to audition in his private home and conducted the audition in a silk kimono; actress Rae Dawn Chong, who claims that sometime in 1989-90, she was sent by her agent to Seagal's hotel for a 9:30 p.m. audition, during which he exposed himself; and Juliana Margulies, who similarly claims she met with the actor in a private room where he harassed her and was armed with a gun.

A request for comment from de Rossi was not immediately returned.

After de Rossi spoke out, wife Ellen DeGeneres took to Twitter to say, "I’m proud of my wife."
Seagal & Hollywood's Open Secret