Design Sifu & I caught the screener of Justice League last night (we'll have a review up on Friday).

NOVEMBER 15, 2017 7:31am PT by Ashley Lee
Gal Gadot Speaks Out on Brett Ratner and 'Wonder Woman'

Desiree Navarro/WireImage
Gal Gadot

"There's so many people involved in making this movie, and they all echo the same sentiments."
Gal Gadot has spoken on her stance regarding Brett Ratner.

The star of Wonder Woman was recently said to be refusing to sign on for a sequel if it involved Ratner, who has been plagued with sexual harassment and misconduct allegations. Ratner's RatPac-Dune Entertainment co-financed the initial superhero hit through its slate financing deal with Warner Bros., but such ties have since been severed.

While speaking with Today's Savannah Guthrie, Gadot commented on the removal of Ratner from the Wonder Woman follow-up. "At the end of the day, a lot has been written about my views and the way that I feel, and everyone knows the way that I feel because I'm not hiding anything," she said. "But the truth is, there's so many people involved in making this movie, and they all echo the same sentiments."

"Everyone knew what was the right thing to do, but there was nothing for me to actually come and say, because it was already done before this article came out," she added.

Earlier this month, six women, including actresses Olivia Munn and Natasha Henstridge, detailed their experiences with Ratner in a Los Angeles Times exposé (Ratner's attorney Martin Singer denied all of the accusations in a 10-page letter to the Times). Warner Bros. will honor the financing deal through the end of its contract in March, as RatPac-Dune Entertainment is financing several films on the studio's upcoming slate: Justice League, the Owen Wilson-Ed Helms feature Father Figures, Clint Eastwood's 15:17 to Paris, the ensemble comedy Game Night, the Tomb Raider reboot and Steven Spielberg's adaptation of Ready Player One.
Wonder Woman 2 & Hollywood's Open Secret