Thread: #metoo (An Open Secret: Hollywood - Please Watch)

Hybrid View

point of interest:

If America wasn't so rooted in puritanism none of this would matter and also, none of this would have happened!

The line is very blurred when it comes to what is appropriate(a pick up line, a physical gesture that is expressive, but not overtly sexual).
    That is wholly because of the whole hate of sexuality that permeates the spiritual realm of America and get's diametrically opposed to the social more ultimately.

this doesn't advocate rape, which is of course overpowering and forcing someone to do something they really don't want to without question.
    And as for taking advantage of kids, I think those people should be chemically castrated and have their sexuality essentially removed from them because they are broken.

Yes, some people are broken and should be regarded as such and disallowed from having access to having that broken attribute rise to the top.

2 cents
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I recently recalled something I was told back around the mid-1990s. It was in court reporting school (I used to work as a stenographer). The woman who told me this was also a student at the school, in her 40s at the time.

She said that during the '70s she worked as a flight attendant, and on one flight, Senator Ted Kennedy and family members were passengers. She said he was drunk, and during the flight he cornered her in the area where the drinks were kept on the plane. She said he was talking dirty to her and kept trying to kiss her and feeling her up. She said she gently pushed away from him several times, but that he only laughed and kept at it. She said he smirked when he told her, "Do you know who I am? If you tell anyone, nobody will believe you." She said he eventually returned to his seat. She also said that Kennedy's kids were out of control, entitled little brats.

Her word for Ted Kennedy was "creep".
    Last edited by Jimbo; 11-27-2017 at 02:42 PM.

My 2 cents..

First, it is a shame that things like this happen on such a scale in the first place. But with that said, I am really hoping that this issue will come further and further into the attention and mind's of people everywhere, and that whatever perpetrators are involved (the Harvey Weinstein's, etc.) will be exposed en masse. There needs to be a giant cleansing of these abusers in powerful positions in general. I hope this issue reaches a critical mass and that enough people are prosecuted by the court systems and go to jail. It just goes to show how big the problem is when that "nice" reporter from PBS (public broadcasting system), Charlie Rose, gets fired from his job due to sexual allegations and misconduct.

One reason why I think that this problem is so rampant in society today is because the "cult of materialism." There is a good video featuring Jim Carrey at the "Golden Globe Awards":

https://youtu.be/a9J8GaeDqVc

The first time I saw this speech by Jim Carrey it was broken down by someone who seemed to be a Christian evangelist. Irregardless of one's belief systems or spirituality, the uploader had a point: here is a "cult" of materialists worshipping false idols. Again, no wonder this kind of a problem is rampant in "Holly-Weird". Heck, it is a problem in the Catholic Church too (probably in many denominations of churches actually), one of the reasons why I am not overly fond of organized religion. I remember seeing a video of the Pope from the 90's, riding in his procession of cars down the Vatican with his golden staff, golden necklace, and decked out in jewelry. A woman from the crowd tried to touch his garments, probably thinking she would be blessed or something if she did so. She was tackled onto the ground by one of his body guards. That just shows me right there, "nope, nothing holy what-so-ever about the so-called Pope."

Well, anyway. Not to get too OT. I think the Earth is going through some changes right now. An awakening of consciousness even. These people are being called out and exposed for what they truly are: filthy, greedy, guilty pigs. Hopefully there is a balancing of the scales. Let's hope that these issues keep getting the attention it needs to bring these wrong-doings to light.

Thanks for contributing, Matt. I very much agree.

And Gene, I am now seeing that the whole sexual harassment/rape/molestation thing IS worse in politics than anywhere else. Where else can someone (Moore) be a serial sexual harasser and/or pedophile and have a majority/extremely high percentage of colleagues (in the same political party) and constituents still fully supporting him? "He says he didn't do it, so I believe him." Of course. What else is he going to say? "I did do it, but you should still vote for me."

Nowadays, people put the blinders on, as long as the accused is 'their man' or in their political party. Let it be anyone else, and it's "Let 'em burn in hell!"

And there have been sexual assault accusations against Trump since long before he ever became a presidential candidate. But while Teflon Don is always quick to point the finger at others who are accused, he himself always gets a pass. It's gotten to the point of absurdity, and would actually be funny if it weren't so real. Trump now says that wasn't his voice on the tape with Billy Bush, even though he already admitted it was him last year. And his hard-core supporters believe him regardless. One thing Trump said IS true: Trump could walk up to some random person in New York City and shoot him openly in plain sight, and his supporters would still love him. Now change that scenario to him sexually assaulting any woman.

At least Hollywood is taking this seriously and serious actions are starting to be taken. Even though I believe it comes from a monetary motive instead of a moral/ethical one. Hollywood is the epitome of artificial self-righteousness.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 12-06-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Could all be a dog and pony show to get people worked up and finally oust trump for his multiple acts of sexual harassment?
    I mean, that's an out there idea, but I've seen examples of CIA crazy moves in the past especially when they get in bed with the pentagon and have an idea.
    There is also a surprising amount of people who really don't care about it and there is a huge spectrum of what is being labeled as harassment.
    No actual criminal charges per se either. Lot's of emotional stuff though. Weird. Not to diminish sexual assault victims either, because I think that's being done by those who are making accusations over innuendo from 30 years ago. It seems the train is being used to force old congressmen out of office who can't even remember the events but they leave anyway because they are too old and too tired to deal with it.

The Taylor Swift way was the most transparent I think. It was immediate and resolved in court. Boom! Not sure how trial by public humiliation is even allowed to become a thing.

Also, does anyone else notice that Trump is almost never in the Oval office anymore? He's always in the dining room surrounded by others in his admin etc.
    I think they are keeping him on a super short leash and trying to stuff as much in their pockets as they can before they dump him, force him to resign or drag him out in cuffs.

Let's get some popcorn and see what happens?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Grabbing them by the Pusheeee.....

Greetings,

David Jamieson may be on to something. The real agenda to Occupy Wall Street was to prevent a second Obama term. Could the funk that is being generated/orchestrated throughout the media really about preventing a second term of Trump?? I mean, since when does the media cut off it's arm, in this case d!ck, without being able to grow another one?

mickey

David and mickey:

Or it could be that Trump is a "useful idiot" being used by the real power behind the scenes to pass agendas that otherwise would have had far more opposition from the mainstream public. Since Trump has so many @ss-kissers in government and worshippers among his supporters, to them, nothing he does can be wrong. If Trump were to say, "I want someone to literally kiss my @ss," his cabinet would be jostling and shoving each other out of the way, hands raised, all yelling, "Mr. President, Sir! Let me be the one!" Then Paul Ryan would apply Chapstick and say, "I 've got first dibs! Mr. President, exactly how would you like that @ss kiss, Sir?"
    Last edited by Jimbo; 12-07-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Gotta hand it to TIME for their 2017 Person of the Year...

...should we post that article? Well, here's a link: THE SILENCE BREAKERS

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    And Gene, I am now seeing that the whole sexual harassment/rape/molestation thing IS worse in politics than anywhere else. Where else can someone (Moore) be a serial sexual harasser and/or pedophile and have a majority/extremely high percentage of colleagues (in the same political party) and constituents still fully supporting him? "He says he didn't do it, so I believe him." Of course. What else is he going to say? "I did do it, but you should still vote for me."
    Right?! And they said it was gay marriage that was going to lead to pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    The Taylor Swift way was the most transparent I think. It was immediate and resolved in court. Boom! Not sure how trial by public humiliation is even allowed to become a thing.
    OK, confession time. I'm a T-swizzle fan.
    I moonlight in the concert industry, and she puts on a great show. Plus she really won me over with her Bad Blood video. And her testimony seals it:

Taylor Swift’s Best Comebacks During Her Cross-Examination at Her Sexual-Assault Trial
    By Jordan Crucchiola

Swift. Photo: Bruce Glikas/Bruce Glikas/Getty Images

The day after Taylor Swift’s mom told the court that she wanted to “vomit and cry” upon learning about her daughter’s alleged groping at the hands of a radio DJ named David Mueller during a meet and greet, Swift herself took the stand to testify at the trial — which is a countersuit, as Mueller sued Swift first over her groping allegations, which allegedly led to him losing his job. But while her mom reportedly became emotional giving testimony about the 2013 incident, it sounds like Swift stayed beyond cool during her time on the stand, taking any chance she could to cut the opposition attorney, Gabe McFarland, down to size. Leaving behind any formalities like “sir,” Swift simply called Mueller’s attorney Gabe, and delivered a series of what can only be described as dry one-liners in response to some of his questions. Let’s take stock of these responses, shall we?

* After the alleged incident, Swift continued her meet and greet despite feeling stunned, because she says she didn’t want other fans to know what had happened. When Mueller’s attorney told Swift she could have taken a break if she was feeling so truly distressed, she shot back with, “And your client could have taken a normal photo with me.”

* McFarland also tried to redirect accountability to Swift’s bodyguard, who he said could have reacted to protect her if an assault really did occur. She reminded McFarland that her bodyguard, Greg Dent, is not the one who supposedly assaulted her, saying, “I’m critical of your client sticking his hand under my skirt and grabbing my ass.”

* Upon referring to the photo of Mueller and Swift from the night in question, McFarland told Swift that there is nothing visibly inappropriate going on. Swift, however, did not leave her media blackout or one of her many homes she owns in the United States to be gaslighted in Denver. “Gabe, this is a photo of him with his hand up my skirt — with his hand on my ass,” she told him. “You can ask me a million questions — I’m never going to say anything different. I never have said anything different.”

* Further using the photo as evidence of no wrongdoing, McFarland told Swift that the front of her skirt showed no signs of displacement. Swift came through with the facts for him: “Because my ass is located in the back of my body.”

* Mueller attended the meet and greet with his then-girlfriend, Shannon Melcher. McFarland pointed out to Swift that she was closer to Melcher than Mueller in the photo, at which point she reminded McFarland that no, she’s not confused about which hand might have been “latched” onto her: “Yes, she did not have her hand on my ass.”

* When the lawyer asked how Swift felt about Mueller losing his job at a radio station following their encounter: “I’m not going to allow you or your client make me feel in any way that this is my fault,” Swift said. “Here we are years later, and I’m being blamed for the unfortunate events of his life that are the product of his decisions — not mine.”

* Swift’s best response may have come when she explained why no one else saw Mueller grabbing what Swift called “a handful of my ass.” Swift with the logistics: “The only person who would have a direct eye line is someone laying underneath my skirt and we didn’t have anyone positioned there.”

* This whole thing started because in 2015, Mueller sued Swift for millions of dollars in compensation for the loss of his job and damage to his reputation following the alleged assault. Mueller claims Swift’s team slandered him to his former employer, and therefore got him fired. At that point Swift countersued for sexual assault, seeking literally $1 in damages, and she asserts neither she nor her team are responsible for his termination. When McFarland asked Swift if she thinks Mueller got what he deserved, she said this: “I don’t feel anything about Mr. Mueller. I don’t know him.”

Gabe clearly did not do his research before cross-examination, otherwise he would have known that Taylor Swift is the master of shady comebacks — after all, she did release her entire, long-awaited catalogue onto Spotify the same day Katy Perry released her latest album. Taylor doesn’t come to play, ever.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Don't Look at the Moon Look at the Pointing Finger

To paraphrase Bruce Lee.
    None of the MSN Globalist propaganda rags giving us the news about sexual abuse in Hollywood have any legitimacy for protecting women.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Gotta hand it to TIME for their 2017 Person of the Year... ...should we post that article? Well, here's a link: THE SILENCE BREAKERS
    Bad Blood video. And her testimony seals it:
    Time Magazine Gives Space to Hamas-CAIR Chief to Distort Martin Luther King’s Legacy

The unmitigated gall of this guy is just astonishing. Martin Luther King’s position on Israel and the Jewish people was quite clear, and it was the direct polar opposite of that of Nihad Awads and the Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations. The complete opposite.

Martin Luther King would be spinning in his grave if he knew how he was being exploited by the bigots, Jew-haters, racists, demagogues he fought so hard against. If only those who so egregiously use him would heed his words and wisdom.
    CAIR is an un-indicted Conspirator with HAMAS , the brutally misogynist Islamic Terror Group in the Holy Land Trial which was terminated by Obama without cause which had the effect of protecting Islamic Jihad and Islamification in America. CAIR funnels funds and support to HAMAS. CAIR = HAMAS = Islamic Jihad.
    So here are The Times in Bed with Islamic Jihad ...the Red-Green Axis at work

Rolling Stone coverage

(RE: Steven Seagal)

"Is the thrill that'll gitcha when you get your picture
    On the cover of the Rollin' Stone"
    Getting your picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone is not meritorious. It's the same thrill as getting your head shot off. The Rolling stone hates Americans and America, it's history, everything it was and is and everything it stands for. The Rolling Stone is run by Progressive Leftist Marxists and a review of their articles shows an absolute hate on America. They are another arm of the Red-Green Axis

Rolling Stone Warns Us About Nazi Amerikkka

Here Bill Whittle reviews a Rolling Stone article reviewing Films and how Rolling Stone thinks America is run by Nazis.
    Last edited by wolfen; 02-19-2018 at 09:56 PM.
    "顺其自然"