I thought I started a thread that corralled all of the MMA documentaries already but it didn't come up on a cursory search. I'll put that on my 'to do' list here.

Conor McGregor Doc 'Notorious' Gets U.S. Release (Exclusive)
3:00 AM PDT 10/17/2017 by Alex Ritman

Getty Images
Conor McGregor

Trafalgar Releasing will launch the doc about the Dublin-born MMA fighter-turned-boxing star who recently took on Floyd Mayweather.
Less than three months after Conor McGregor unsuccessfully challenged Floyd Mayweather in a record-breaking match labeled the "biggest fight in combat sports history," audiences across the U.S. will get to see the feature-length rags-to-riches story of the MMA fighter-turned-boxing star.

Conor McGregor: Notorious is being released theatrically by Trafalgar Releasing across the U.S. for one night on Nov. 8, being presented alongside an exclusive interview with McGregor himself, captured live at the film's world premiere in his hometown of Dublin.

The only official account of the fighter's journey, Notorious will tell the story of how McGregor went from a plumbing apprenticeship to life on benefits to being the biggest name in MMA and the current UFC lightweight champion, known for his attitude and infamous swagger, not to mention a paycheck from his Mayweather bout estimated to be in excess of $100 million.

Shot over the course of four years, the film features unprecedented access, never-before-seen moments and fight footage. Notorious also includes highlights from throughout McGregor's career, such as him winning the UFC championship belt in just 13 seconds and his shock loss to rival Nate Diaz, culminating in his recent foray into the world of boxing.

U.K.-based startup Trafalgar Releasing launched earlier this year when the distribution assets of the Picturehouse Cinemas chain were acquired in a multimillion-dollar deal and rebranded. Its primary focus is alternative content and event cinema, with releases so far including Black Sabbath: The End of End, David Gilmour Live at Pompeii and projects from distribution partners the Royal Shakespeare Company and the Royal Opera House.