Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic Kicks

Famous instructor who makes millions teaching around the world. An myself doing the same kick, no robe ,make next to nothing teaching but train daily at 47, with reconstructive knee surgery without therapy after, doing the same kick in a cramped room. Who lands more gracefully, who has more power, snap, fa li.
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 01-25-2018 at 02:42 AM.

Who is the Shaolin monk in the first part of that video? Shi De Yang?

Name:  Skärmavbild 2018-01-25 kl. 18.23.13.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  31.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    Famous instructor who makes millions teaching around the world. An myself doing the same kick, no robe ,make next to nothing teaching but train daily at 47, with reconstructive knee surgery without therapy after, doing the same kick in a cramped room. Who lands more gracefully, who has more power, snap, fa li.
    Last edited by rett2; 01-25-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Which Shaolin basic kicks do you find most useful in sparring?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

This message is hidden because pazman is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

hmm cant read what you said, but maybe we can try this post two replies if you agree that my kicks show more agility ,speed ,power and fluidity, than Shi De Yang. and post three replies if you don't. if you are neutral post five replies in total. or you could just STFU and train.
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 01-25-2018 at 08:35 PM.

"I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

This message is hidden because pazman is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list