Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Basic Kicks

Basic Kicks

Practicing some basic Shaolin Kicks

This message is hidden because rett2 is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

You know I'm not going to let your jealousy and bitterness interfere with my hard work and dedication

View Post

you need serious help bro

To all my supportive positive go getters on this message board, just wanted to share some more of my accomplishments in this amazing journey. I'm sure you are all happy to see someone living their MA dream ,and are in your own way living your life to the fullest.

Are you doing that outside kick as part of a changquan taolu?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

This message is hidden because pazman is on your ignore list.
    View Post

en en Gene told me to ignore the trolls

If asking questions about the video you post constitutes trolling, then why even post it?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Thought I would be nice guy and add this link, many people who hang around message boards seem to need this.https://tinybuddha.com/blog/4-ways-t...personal-gain/
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 01-23-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    Thought I would be nice guy and add this link, many people who hang around message boards seem to need this.https://tinybuddha.com/blog/4-ways-t...personal-gain/
    Thanks, Shifu.

View Post

I can't read what you said cause I have you on block, I'm sure it is pretty important though. I know you saw my recent online article , because sometimes my VPN goes down and I see blocked member, I didn't even remember who you were. Just wondering if you got a chance to check out my hour long interview with Whistle Kick. I wont be able to read your answer cause the {Block} but you can post three separate replies for yes, and two responses for no.

for anyone doubting my kicking ability post a video of yourself or your teacher/master doing better, instead of just posting some meaningless hate words that are simply a defense mechanism used by those who feel inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    for anyone doubting my kicking ability post a video of yourself or your teacher/master doing better, instead of just posting some meaningless hate words that are simply a defense mechanism used by those who feel inadequate.
    No one has doubted your kicking ability or posted "hate words" about it, Shifu.