Thread: S&M Gym in Japan

S&M Gym in Japan

I searched for a previous thread to add this one, but was unsuccessful. Turns out you can't search S&M.

Japan’s S&M Themed Gym Literally Whips You Into Shape
    2018-1-17 Wednesday

"New Year, New Me" is often the crying call of those who vow to ring in the New Year with a renewed enthusiasm for fitness, and that means putting in hard time at the gym and keeping a disciplined diet. This sometimes requires a special mode of motivation, and if you're in Japan, one extra option for that is attending a gym where a cutesy maid is your personal trainer. Now there's an even kinkier option for those looking to get swole in Tokyo in Shinjuku's "Himitsu no Gym" (Secret Gym)--an S&M themed gym where your personal trainer is a professional dominatrix who commands your workouts and controls your diet!

Source: (C) Grape Japan

After hearing rumors of the fetish-themed gym, we recently went over to do some...uh, investigative reporting. Upon arriving at the gym, we were greeted by the professional mistress for the day, who also happens to be the leader of S&M-themed idol unit FETTIES, R-Sama (Mistress R). Outside of singing and dancing, R-Sama has a knack for S&M, and is a fitness fan to boot.

It's not a particularly large gym, but each session is limited to one person to ensure a sense of privacy. The gym is equipped with a wide array of S&M-related tools, as well as a Smith Machine for safety concerns (imagine being whipped while squatting free weights).

The mistress functions exactly like a personal trainer (with some slight differences, like sitting on your face during leg extensions or making you kiss her boots during push-ups), as she monitors changes in your weight and dimensions before each session. The idea is that a totally-in-command dominatrix is the natural fit for an objective personal trainer, given her ability to be ruthlessly strict and ability to make a slave rise to her demanded level. After a brief check-in with your stats (if you've been cheating on your diet, you might expect a rougher workout), it's time to burn calories and tap into the power fetish fitness.

The session begins with some stretching and body weight exercises to get the juices flowing, if they weren't already. R-Sama was more than happy enough to add some extra weight to the workout in her own special way.

continued next post
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Continued from previous post

R-Sama then began to take advantage of the gym's arsenal of tools at her disposal, employing whacks and spanks whenever the trainee was unable to hold form or perform an exercise as instructed.

After a sufficient warm-up, it was time to move onto the Smith Machine. The trainee, or slave, crawls on the ground and of course sets the weights himself. From there, R-Sama instructed him to perform sets of squats, and commanded him to hold on the last rep. Failure to do so earned a lash of the whip, as did other surprise reps. We're sure some extra sweat was shed at the exhilaration of not knowing when the next lash would come.

continued next post
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Continued from previous post

It's not just your backside that may get whipped, your privates are in play as well! The level of punishment and strength of whipping seems to be adjusted to the trainee's endurance level, so you can expect a beating harder than this if you can take it.

Next up was a switch to bench press, and as you can imagine, a dominatrix is a particularly interesting spotter in this case. While paddle strikes and hot candle wax drips are also options, R-Sama chose to really drive in the thrill of chest day with nipple clips.

The session wrapped up with a final cooldown and planking, but not without some added pain and humiliation. As always, the workout is punctuated with a groveling "thank you very much!" from the slave/trainee. As a reward for your perseverance, a protein shake is served on the house--although the workout doesn't finish at the gym!

Continuing customers exchange contact information with their mistress, who will then communicate with the slave to provide a diet plan. The slave must provide daily reports, including pictures--otherwise they may incur punishment during their next workout. But that's not all the mistress controls. She's also in charge of the slave's masturbation habits--an added impetus to be a good boy! Erotic appeal aside, it does add a line of communication that exists outside the gym.

When we asked the staff about the benefits of a gym that combines fetish and fitness, we were told that "When one enters their erotic zone, a hormonal release makes it easier to build muscle--in fact, working out after you've pleasured yourself is the optimal time to get in shape." S&M science--can't argue with that.

If you've ever been interested in S&M, clubs and professional experiences can do some damage to your wallet (well, among other things), so trying it out while making some gains for a trial session of 7,800 yen is quite a good deal. Course and long term packages are available as can be seen on the home page. You can check out Himitsu no Gym's home page and social media accounts for more information.

Oh, and by the way--everything in the gym is tied up!

All photos and videos (C) Grape Japan.[/QUOTE] It's kind of a fake news piece because given the exclusivity, it's not really a gym but a thinly disguised excuse for an S&M parlor. But what do you want for a Friday?

I used to work in SF's SOMA district which was a prime zone for BDSM before it was gentrified. I made swords there. One of our employees fell into the BDSM hole and started using our leather room to make gear. We had to let him go.

Happy Friday!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Clicked on thread thinking I for sure misunderstood the title... I did not.

pleasantly surprised here.... lol

I used to go to a kickboxing Gym call S&M back in my home town.

However, it meant "Sarge and Mike's"
    Kung Fu is good for you.

That doesn't sound so Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I used to go to a kickboxing Gym call S&M back in my home town.

However, it meant "Sarge and Mike's"
    Was this Sarge?

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Thankfully, no.
    Kung Fu is good for you.