Thread: Did The Cultural Revolution Really Kill TMA?

Another nice video! Keep posting them! Where in the north are you planning on visiting?

Keep up the good work, Shanghai-Mantis ! Interesting perspective about the Revolution, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by shanghai-mantis View Post
    Thanks a lot!

Visiting Beijing, Shanxi, Ningxia and Inner Mongolia.
    You will have so much fun! How long do you plan to travel? I know Beijing and can leave it anytime and Qiqihar is always with me. I think Ningxia you will love although have never been there. Show us your video travels when you make your journey! Thanks!

Yes I'm gonna be vlogging the trip. Will try to theme the vids to introduce some martial arts culture as well as general culture and history, rather than just the generic done-to-death travel vlogs.

Im going to the western part of Inner Mongolia, the desert around Bayanhot. Initially I wanted to go to Hulunbei'er and up to the Russian border, but time doesnt allow.

bon voyage!

Quote Originally Posted by shanghai-mantis View Post
    Yes I'm gonna be vlogging the trip. Will try to theme the vids to introduce some martial arts culture as well as general culture and history, rather than just the generic done-to-death travel vlogs.

Im going to the western part of Inner Mongolia, the desert around Bayanhot. Initially I wanted to go to Hulunbei'er and up to the Russian border, but time doesnt allow.
    Have a safe trip, shanghai-mantis.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

thanks for nice video sir we have finally conquered evil Cantonese propaganda

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Shanghai-mantis,

Good video. The Cultural Revolution surely did not kill TMA. Just look at the fact that TMA still exists in China today will tell.

Regards,

KC
    Hong Kong