Thread: WINNERS: The Martial Teacher Autographed by Author Jonathan Bluestein

WINNERS: The Martial Teacher Autographed by Author Jonathan Bluestein

Congratulations to our winners of The Martial Teacher: A Practical Guide to the Noble Way Autographed by Author Jonathan Bluestein. Thanks to the author for providing the prizes.

Dan A. - Las Vegas, NV
    Michael A. - Ball, LA
    John P. - Grand Rapids, MI
    Kaulana S. - Toledo, OR
    Melissa T. - Sturgis, SD

For more on The Martial Teacher: A Practical Guide to the Noble Way, see our Martial Arts books by Jonathan Bluestein thread.

For our current online sweepstakes contest, visit KungFuMagazine.com
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thank you to Kung Fu Magazine and to author Jonathan Bluestein! This is such an appropriate and timely gift since I have been assisting teaching in my kwoon as a brown sash for a year and a half. If I pass my black sash exam tonight, I expect those duties to increase so I plan to devour this book. Thank you again!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Congratulations to our winners of The Martial Teacher: A Practical Guide to the Noble Way Autographed by Author Jonathan Bluestein. Thanks to the author for providing the prizes.

Dan A. - Las Vegas, NV
    Michael A. - Ball, LA
    John P. - Grand Rapids, MI
    Kaulana S. - Toledo, OR
    Melissa T. - Sturgis, SD

For more on The Martial Teacher: A Practical Guide to the Noble Way, see our Martial Arts books by Jonathan Bluestein thread.

For our current online sweepstakes contest, visit KungFuMagazine.com
    Last edited by Michael Anthony; 05-23-2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Update:

So I've started reading The Martial Teacher by Jonathan Bluestein and I am excited and impressed. Jonathan Bluestein is a gifted writer and I am inspired and learning after only the first 30 pages. I hope martial artists everywhere read this. I won't even make a distinction as to what level of martial artist would find this an appropriate read because entry level students will find knowledge and inspiration in these pages. God bless Mr. Bluestein for adding new dimension to my Kung fu journey.