Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: myspace

myspace

i never thought i would have stooped so gay, but a while back my younger buddies talked me into making a myspace profile.

i didnt realize just how many people have profiles on this thing until recently so i figured id post this so that anyone on the forums who wanted to could link up.

http://myspace.com/gunneddownatrocity
    where's my beer?

myspace profile = tranny chaser
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

a woman I work with convinced me to sign up about a month ago. since then, I've had several co workers from my night job say they saw me on myspace. some of the club regulars post there too.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    a tranny I work with convinced me to sign up about a month ago. since then, I've had several trannies from my night job say they saw me on myspace chasing trannies. some of the club trannies post there too.
    See what I mean.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

:)

I've been on there for a while now, years I think. It's great for checking out bands and such or keeping in touch with people out of state.

http://www.myspace.com/shirkers
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shirkers1
    I've been on there for a while now, years I think. It's great for checking out trannies and such or keeping in touch with trannies out of state.

http://www.myspace.com/shirkers
    Case in point.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    Case in point.

masterkiller please send me all of your personal contact information. I'm putting together a lawsuit and you will be hearing from my lawyer shortly. I WILL NOT BE MADE FUN OF by you or any one else for that matter.. I have no sense of humor and I intend to take you for all you're worth, I'm very very angry.

what's wrong with trannies? sometimes it's nice to be held by a strong individual who has a deep soothing voice.
    Last edited by shirkers1; 02-02-2006 at 12:05 PM.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

masterkiller please send me all of your personal contact information. I'm putting together a lawsuit and you will be hearing from my lawyer shortly. I WILL NOT BE MADE FUN OF by you or any one else for that matter.. I have no sense of humor and I intend to take you for all you're worth, I'm very very angry.

You called?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

If it makes you feel any better I too am on myspace. Further proving MK's point.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen
    You called?

Do you charge by the job or hour? Do you take interesting trades for compensation? Lets just say I have a few trannies on my payroll that are willing to cook whatever you like... Let me know, my honor must be avenged per litigation.

Do you charge by the job or hour? Do you take interesting trades for compensation? Lets just say I have a few trannies on my payroll that are willing to cook whatever you like... Let me know, my honor must be avenged per litigation.
    JP is a rice queen. Throw a couple of Billy Boys his way and you'll be square.

If you are suing MK, I'll represent you for free (I was going to say pro bono but I didn't want MK to get excited.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

oh and for those who have already checked my profile i had the dizzles pic up because she just won a cheerleading championship. check out my normal pic ... if that guy were real id want him as my pet.

i have an uncensored version too if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 02-02-2006 at 05:12 PM.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    i never thought i would have stooped so gay, but a while back my younger buddies talked me into making a myspace profile.
    I know what you mean. It's even worse for me because I'm twice the age of most of the people on there; myspace is sort of a love/hate relationship for me: I often find it annoying but it can be useful sometimes. For example the reason I joined was to keep track of one of the local bands that my buddy's brother is in, and I also knew a couple of people who were on there as well so I figured what the hell I can add them as friends. Also, one of the few UFC fighters I like (Luke Cummo) is on there, so it's useful to see if he has fights coming up.

http://www.myspace.com/chud67