Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A true story of Huo yuanjia

A true story of Huo yuanjia

Not long ago, the descendents of Huo Yuanjia sued Jet Lee for the claim he made in his film Huo Yuanjia that Huo was childless.
    And earlier, these “generations” had known by the Hongkong’s TV opera “Huo Yuanjia”. A few years ago, they organized the Chinese Martial Arts – International Communication, but the activity just enlarged the powerless of Chinese boxing. For exampal, these “generitions” of Huo Yuanjia said, “Several generations, lots of people of our family,they were practicing Chinese boxing every day, but it’s just all of us lost the soul of Chinese martial arts…”
    They don’t understand that lies just selled them. Because we cannot help ask, although none of your families got the essence, why you organize the party and what did you prepare to teach?
    Huo Yuanjia was best known as a patriot. And to us surprise, Mizong Quan has belonged to him. What is more, the real Chinese Martial Arts master---Han muxia, who has no commensurate status and contribution to Chinses Martial Arts. Even his great feat of Da Leitai has belonged to Huo Yuanjia now. Although Han muxia’s evidences still haven’t missing today.
    Invention is vitality of literature, but not for Chinese Martial Arts. Chinese martial arts must have the thing of dignity, everlasting and substantive. In all ages of the world, just China has got the great nickname, “martial arts village”. So Chinese martial arts should has its appellation and patent. In order to avoid spoiling by some people. There are a lot of people who have professional title in the Chinese martial arts circles. And many of them have felt comfortable about the circumstances. But how could they feel so comfortable when they face to a messy situation.
    To share a real truth in the history. At that time, a man is called Kang taier from Russia who is a giant, and he built a leitai. Almost all of martial artists who came from Tianjin were beat by this Russia giant. The man of highest powers and the most respectful was Zhang zhaodong, who also was a Tianjin Ren, and also beat by Kang taier. In addition, When he just came into contact with Kang taier, he was failed with injured. His studet Han muxia learned return at that time and at the scene. Zhang zhaodong told to Han muxia, “Muxia, only you, you can do it.” Han muxia said, “You are my teacher and you are here, how can I…” But Zhang zhaodong interrupted him and said, “This is a serious matter about Chinese martial arts, about our country, and our people. Could apprenticeship compare with it? And we all count on you now…” then Han muxia sent Kang taier spawling on the ground in a second.
    At that time, JinWan Bao quoted some infromation that from Shanghai, “Huo yuanjia was pro-Japanese faction.” And this greatly displeased Huo yuanjia’s generations.
    But there is no smoke without fire. The real trace is that . Before Japanese was preparing invade China. Japanese made all preparation. There was one rule in it: For some capable Chinese, it would rather kill the wrong man than pass up one . They use the traitors to collect these capable Chinese, and kill them all. Huo yuanjia also was one of the tergets of that day.
    At a night of Summer in 1929. A broker who was serving for Japanese came to visit Huo yuanjia in Tianjin. This broker wanted Huo yuanjia to serve for Japanese. But Huo yuanjia didn’t promise him. At that time, my father was there. (So we knwe all about this broker’s dress, appearance and the details of their conversation.) At the third day, Huo yuanjia decided to visit the broker. But this man had gone to Shanghai, so Huo yuanjia gone to Shanghai to fing him.(We elide that why Huo yuanjia wanted to find the broker.)
    Huo yuanjia had gone to Shanghai at forth day with the money of borrowing, and his deposit which he had puted away many years, totally 0.26yuan. And the end as we all knew, Huo yuanjia was dead, during his two months journey in Shanghai.
    The real Huo yuanjia in history: (1901~1929)He was died aged 28. Tall but irresolute character. Great streath and health, never get that sick which from any movies or rumors. He can lift something up and walk around, that could be 100 kilogram even more. And he will never get tired and panting. But he never learned any martial arts, and he was ignorance of any Chinese boxing. He lives all alone because no girls dare to marry him, Which beacuse he eat a lot, and at the end of every year, he got nothing because he ate the harvest up. So he never got married, and no offspring at all.
    Remark: As for Jingwu Sports Association, and Mizong Quan with Huo yuanjia, I only say that was from somebody’ fudge. These were totally created by some designing people.
    Mizong Quan was from the Ming Dynasty. And it just belongs to inferior boxing. It can’t stand for the status of Chinese martial arts at all.

Statement

Maybe you couldn't understand my thread very well. So I put the Chinese original text here. If somebody who has questions about this, mention it please.

真实的霍元甲,惊人的历史真相
    ---------------------------------完全不懂武术, 没有后代
    前些日子,霍元甲的“后人”因电影《霍元甲》中没有后代与李连杰打起了官司。
    而更早时期霍元甲的“后人”曾借香港《霍元甲》电视剧而起来过。几年前他们以霍元甲为旗帜组织了一次“中国 武术国际交流”,但这只能给中国武术的无力加大扩展面。如霍家人说:“我家几代、多少人都练武术,只是拳术 的真谛失传了……”。他们不懂得这个强加的说词其实出卖了自己,我们不禁要问:你家几代、多少人都没有真谛 ,那你们要大家跑来跟你们学什么呢?

“霍元甲”爱国闹得最凶,明朝的迷踪拳也成了他的。再有过头的,就是至今还没有完全“灭迹”的爱国先辈,具 有真技的韩慕侠,如今不但没有名分和贡献于国术,而且他打擂的功绩也居然属于了霍元甲。 “编造”是文学的主要生命力。而国术则是一种尊严而永久性的实质性事物,文学不是它的生命。放眼全世界只有 中国被称为“武术之乡”,所以“中国武术”应该要有它的称谓专利,以保它不再任人糟践!现在中国武术人中有 称谓、职称的很多,许多人为此而满足和得意。可是在中国武术面临这种状态下,怎么能够做得到满 足和得意?

说个使人不忘的一段对话实例:当初俄国大力士康泰尔来中国设擂,京津一带所有的武师无人能敌。最受众望的天 津武师张兆东上擂,结果一下没动就负伤落败。这时他的徒弟韩慕侠已学艺回来并在场 ,张兆东对他说:“慕侠你上吧,只有你了!” 韩慕侠:“老师在,我哪能……”张兆东打断他的话:“这是中国武术的事,是国家、是中国人的事,师徒因素哪 能与它来比,这一切都指望你了……”韩慕侠上台只一下就把康来了个四脚朝天。

当时《今晚报》引上海有信息说:“霍元甲是亲日的……”。这触怒了霍元甲的“后人”。
    真实事件的起因是在日本人准备侵华的前期,他们进行了多方面的准备。其中有 “有些能力的中国人”都要“宁可杀错,也尽力不放过一个”这一条。为此就利用汉奸尽力收集这样的人而清除掉 ,当时霍元甲也是汉奸用于邀功的目标之一了。
    1929年夏天的一个傍晚,一个在天津给日本鬼子当经纪人的男人来到霍元甲家,要霍元甲给日本人干活,而霍 元甲没有答应,当时我父在场(其间谈话的细节,这个经纪人的形貌、穿装等等暂略)。第三天霍元甲决定去找这 个经纪人,但这个经纪人去了上海,为此霍元甲只好去上海找他(对于霍元甲为什么决定又找那个经纪人,暂略) 。
    霍元甲带着借来的,去上海只够单程车费的4块大洋和他多年没动用的2角6分钱,第四天去找那个经纪人——就 此人们也就知道了,霍元甲这一去的结果——。霍元甲由去上海到命终,整两个月。
    由于”他们”还不敢对霍元甲还不是大吹,因为在我们中国现在还有了解真实霍元甲的人,他们还活着。而且重要 的是日本人,他们不可能就没留有霍元甲死的过程,或许还有活着的知道这一事件的日本人。

历史上真实的霍元甲:(1901~1929)终年28岁。个子较高大,但性格很绵弱。身体好, 没有影视中所说的有那个病。力气大,200来斤的东西抱起来可走一段距离,并且放下后不喘不累,但不会也不 懂武术。由于他吃得多,年年的“收成”都被吃掉。为此人虽好,没有人敢嫁给他。多年独自生活,没结婚,无后 。

对于:
    霍元甲与“精武会”是怎么回事,他是怎么与“迷踪拳”连上的(暂略)。只说明一点,这均是某些人牵强的编造 ,而且这是70年后才行动起来的。
    迷踪拳出于明朝,属低等拳术,根本不能代表中国武术的地位。至于它怎么与霍元甲连上了,“精武会”是怎么回 事,均可提供真实的这方面。

cjurakpt Guest
    well, I'm glad that got cleared up...

Whew!!!

That was close!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    um...the thing that confuses me is that if Huo Yuan Jia was a fat bastid, who ate up all the harvest, repulsed women, and never fought or knew Kung-Fu, then why are his descendants sueing Jet Li?
    What's the opposite of defamation of character? Can you sue someone for giving you a great and famous reputation? I anyone has any ideas, I promise I won't sue, ok? Now bring on da wimins.

Please find out a man who master Chinese if you can't understand it all. My English level is limited.

why, it all makes perfect sense! what is the matter with you people?

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by iampanshi View Post
    Not long ago, the descendents of Huo Yuanjia sued Jet Lee for the claim he made in his film Huo Yuanjia that Huo was childless.
    And earlier, these “generations” had known by the Hongkong’s TV opera “Huo Yuanjia”. A few years ago, they organized the Chinese Martial Arts – International Communication, but the activity just enlarged the powerless of Chinese boxing. For exampal, these “generitions” of Huo Yuanjia said, “Several generations, lots of people of our family,they were practicing Chinese boxing every day, but it’s just all of us lost the soul of Chinese martial arts…”
    They don’t understand that lies just selled them. Because we cannot help ask, although none of your families got the essence, why you organize the party and what did you prepare to teach?
    Huo Yuanjia was best known as a patriot. And to us surprise, Mizong Quan has belonged to him. What is more, the real Chinese Martial Arts master---Han muxia, who has no commensurate status and contribution to Chinses Martial Arts. Even his great feat of Da Leitai has belonged to Huo Yuanjia now. Although Han muxia’s evidences still haven’t missing today.
    Invention is vitality of literature, but not for Chinese Martial Arts. Chinese martial arts must have the thing of dignity, everlasting and substantive. In all ages of the world, just China has got the great nickname, “martial arts village”. So Chinese martial arts should has its appellation and patent. In order to avoid spoiling by some people. There are a lot of people who have professional title in the Chinese martial arts circles. And many of them have felt comfortable about the circumstances. But how could they feel so comfortable when they face to a messy situation.
    To share a real truth in the history. At that time, a man is called Kang taier from Russia who is a giant, and he built a leitai. Almost all of martial artists who came from Tianjin were beat by this Russia giant. The man of highest powers and the most respectful was Zhang zhaodong, who also was a Tianjin Ren, and also beat by Kang taier. In addition, When he just came into contact with Kang taier, he was failed with injured. His studet Han muxia learned return at that time and at the scene. Zhang zhaodong told to Han muxia, “Muxia, only you, you can do it.” Han muxia said, “You are my teacher and you are here, how can I…” But Zhang zhaodong interrupted him and said, “This is a serious matter about Chinese martial arts, about our country, and our people. Could apprenticeship compare with it? And we all count on you now…” then Han muxia sent Kang taier spawling on the ground in a second.
    At that time, JinWan Bao quoted some infromation that from Shanghai, “Huo yuanjia was pro-Japanese faction.” And this greatly displeased Huo yuanjia’s generations.
    But there is no smoke without fire. The real trace is that . Before Japanese was preparing invade China. Japanese made all preparation. There was one rule in it: For some capable Chinese, it would rather kill the wrong man than pass up one . They use the traitors to collect these capable Chinese, and kill them all. Huo yuanjia also was one of the tergets of that day.
    At a night of Summer in 1929. A broker who was serving for Japanese came to visit Huo yuanjia in Tianjin. This broker wanted Huo yuanjia to serve for Japanese. But Huo yuanjia didn’t promise him. At that time, my father was there. (So we knwe all about this broker’s dress, appearance and the details of their conversation.) At the third day, Huo yuanjia decided to visit the broker. But this man had gone to Shanghai, so Huo yuanjia gone to Shanghai to fing him.(We elide that why Huo yuanjia wanted to find the broker.)
    Huo yuanjia had gone to Shanghai at forth day with the money of borrowing, and his deposit which he had puted away many years, totally 0.26yuan. And the end as we all knew, Huo yuanjia was dead, during his two months journey in Shanghai.
    The real Huo yuanjia in history: (1901~1929)He was died aged 28. Tall but irresolute character. Great streath and health, never get that sick which from any movies or rumors. He can lift something up and walk around, that could be 100 kilogram even more. And he will never get tired and panting. But he never learned any martial arts, and he was ignorance of any Chinese boxing. He lives all alone because no girls dare to marry him, Which beacuse he eat a lot, and at the end of every year, he got nothing because he ate the harvest up. So he never got married, and no offspring at all.
    Remark: As for Jingwu Sports Association, and Mizong Quan with Huo yuanjia, I only say that was from somebody’ fudge. These were totally created by some designing people.
    Mizong Quan was from the Ming Dynasty. And it just belongs to inferior boxing. It can’t stand for the status of Chinese martial arts at all.
    That muther****er!!!

Dude, I'm watching (due to being at work with limited cable), the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

It's the Championship Gaming Draft:

They're picking video gamers for national teams like a sports draft.

This is the funniest ****ing thing I've seen in a long time. They have three commentators, and it's done like it's actually serious. LOL.....

Quote Originally Posted by iampanshi View Post
    Not long ago, the descendents of Huo Yuanjia sued Jet Lee for the claim he made in his film Huo Yuanjia SHAOLIN WOOKIE that Huo was childless.
    But there is no smoke without fire. SEPPUKUThe real trace is that . Before Japanese was preparing invade China. Japanese made all preparation. There was one rule in it: For some capable Chinese, it would rather kill the wrong man than pass up one . They use the traitors to collect these capable Chinese, and kill them all. Huo yuanjia also was one of the tergets of that day.
    hidden messages in this secret Chinese text

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    hidden messages in this secret Chinese text
    I think there's a translation error somewhere. BTW, I've never committed sepucku.

See, I can't even spell it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post

BTW, I've never committed sepucku.
    well then, you should give it a try! Then get back to us (or not)

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    well then, you should give it a try! Then get back to us (or not)
    Clearly, if he doesn't bother to get back to us, he isn't very serious about it!

Sappokue.....sepekoo.....

Wait, if I can't spell Seppukku, clearly I can't be seppukku!

BTW, John Takeshi and I aren't at all the same guy.

For instance: I love Koreans.

I think this demonstrates how much he and I differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post

John Takeshi and I aren't at all the same guy.
    Based upon ISP's, that might be true

Based upon ISP's you ARE "seppuku" (whatever spelling)

Just reminding people of this, since it was established, and so the board is aware

Now, please, are you going to try seppuku or not?