Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kung fu vs grappling (What I think)

Kristoffer Guest
    Ryu: LOL :D I was acctually thinking the same thing.. but that guy had it comming if he said "can beat ALL kungfu dudes) :rolleyes:

~K~
    "maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

Ryu Guest
    haha,

True. I wouldn't ever say that. I also don't believe it. (beating ALL of any practitioner...)

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Richie Guest

legend

Sure. I'll be in NJ next summer. E-mail me your info.

SevenStar Guest
    As always, if this happens, get it documented...

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
    " - nightair

Richie Guest

Mr Nemo

I'm not trying to act hard. It's my kung fu pride. I know what I did and what I can do. I'm afraid to back what I say. If I have to take a trip to where ever to prove it, I will.

Richie Guest

Mr. Nemo

I'm not trying to act hard. It's my kung fu pride. I know what I did and what I can do. I'm NOT afraid to back what I say. If I have to take a trip to where ever to prove it, I will.

SevenStar Guest
    hmmm...Can you go to Frederick, MD?

" - nightair

Wongsifu Guest
    sevenstar you naughty boy you :D :D :D :D :D leave poor rolls out of this

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
    They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

SevenStar Guest
    What? :D He said it. I just proposed a destination

" - nightair

anerlich Guest
    Richie,

I don't particularly care whether your story is true or not.

Gary,

I've met Erle Montaigue already and doubt you could show me anything that he hasn't.

gazza99 Guest
    abman
    Great!! That must mean you have many years of training under Erle, its funny then you should be such an A@@hole to a fellow WTBA member and/or Erles students/teachers.

"Of course thats just my opinion, I could be wrong"-Dennis Miller
    www.pressurepointfighting.com

largeguy Guest
    Hi you right, Sport is totally different from traditional Kungfu.

largeguy Guest

?!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryu:
    haha,

True. I wouldn't ever say that. I also don't believe it. (beating ALL of any practitioner...)

Ryu

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimuraosawa.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."[/quote]

Hi Ryu,

Do you belive someone could beat you down just 1 second with Kungfu.

LEGEND Guest
    RITCHIE...don't need to...I have an open policy...the school I attend is Carl Runk's in Fairfax, VA. You can look it up in the phone book...and if u're serious...email me when u're down...we have clowns come by all the time. You'll just be another one that backs down. LOL. Oh ask for ANH( that's me ).

A

Merryprankster Guest
    Richie,

Go read my post (shameless, and not humble guys, sorry... it's the only one I know of) on the thread you started about organizing a Kung-Fu tournament for Kung Fu folks only. There is a post in there about sports vice fighting and the MMA stance on that.

If you don't believe it, at least respect the viewpoint and recognize it's good points. If you CAN'T respect it, at least tell us why.