Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kung fu vs grappling (What I think)

Jockwurst Guest

Moderators

Why don't we just rename this place "The Kung Fu vs. Grappling and NHB Forum"?

Ryu Guest
    LOL,
    Well largeguy, I hope not! :D

I try to avoid saying I can beat everybody or any one style. Too many people in the world for that attitude.

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Grappling-Insanity Guest
    One time I was talking to this guy at my dorm room. I told him I did BJJ, he said he did Kung-Fu. He then asked to spar, I didnt really want to but I was being nice. He offered to go to the ground but I thought nah I wonder if I can take down a Kung-Fu person. For some reason he wasnt going down chalk it up to the fact he had very sharp finger nails that scratched my neck. next we started from my guard, I thought cool this will be fun. But he goes all crazy and starts making these fu(ked up sounds. I ask him if he's alright but then he attacks me!!!. I figure he must be mentally unstable so I say I give up. He then wants me to start from mount. I tell him I dont really want I've only been studying BJJ for 2 months and was lying before. He tells me non-sense I wont hurt you relax guy. I vaguely remember how to hold mount from my last class. This is where his sharp finger nails come into play. He starts poking me in the eyes with them while i'm temporarily blinded he pokes me in the throat repeatedly. Confused I give up, whenever I see him now I tell him what a good fighter he is so he doesnt scratch/poke me in the eye's. :p :D :rolleyes:

Richie Guest

Grappling A$

Ha ha ha! That's good. I know you suck at BJJ, so think you need to go back to your clown school. I think you need more time on the mat. Hey GI, I bet it's hard being a JACKA$$. :rolleyes: :D ;)

Grappling-Insanity Guest
    No actually its quite easy. Look you yourself accomplished this with little to no effort. Or maybe lots of effort who knows :D :D

[This message was edited by Grappling-Insanity on 11-07-01 at 07:03 PM.]

jimmy23 Guest
    lord, I think spitting backfist has returned under a new name...

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
    Spinning Backfist