Thread: judge Reichert irondequoit ny

judge Reichert irondequoit ny

The man is a known acholoic. THEN ! He sexually assulted Timothy Drown in his private chambers. I was told by Timmy. Timmy was also abused while serving in the Army. By a black Sargent. Name unknown to me. He broke his finger(s) . Dishonorable discharge. Timmy is now disabled.

https://13wham.com/news/top-stories/...turns-to-court

Leticia was in my employ and orded to Thailand. MY ORDER to assist in the location and whereabouts of my and others ( RODMAN ) family members.
    I was intimately involved with her sister Jolanda. My first Dunkin Donut girl ! I still love you Jolanda. Sorry. I had to end it !

Im sorry Leticia

Name:  36517057001_5777554522001_5777549405001-vs.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  7.7 KB

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads...ts-her.182836/

Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you forever !

Jolanda, I would drive by and see you sitting at the window. I was not allowed to enter. I really liked you a lot. I was ordered no contact.

The judicial branch

They use every means fair and unfair. Legal and illegal to ruin you . Even their own. Same for the other branches. With out Letcias help we could not reclaim our lost family members. I take full responsibilty for her actions and those that have assited me or been used by the system whenever connected to me.

Billy Eugene Pearson, II

ALL MY POSTS FROM THE FIRST ARE LEGAL RECORD !

I Billy E. Pearson the second, ordered the assassination of Aaron Hernandez ! Name:  220px-Aaron_Hernandez.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  26.3 KB

Order given at Aging Machomen forum ! MY EXECUTIVE ORDER !Name:  hernandez-bible-cover.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  100.3 KB

I am a Christian Buddhist ! I dont give a F---UCK !

Her name is TIFFANY and I love her ! She is Lao ! She is a Buddhist !