Thread: Big Martial Arts Show interviewing masters around Asia

Big Martial Arts Show interviewing masters around Asia

Hey guys! As today is my 30th birthday, I thought it would be the perfect time to announce a big plan for my Youtube channel I've been planning for a while! Basically, I'm planning a series of Martial Arts Interviews in China, and Southeast Asia, so watch the video to know more, and find out how you can support this!

Alright guys! Wanna give you an update on the interview project I've been working on! So I've got loads of interviews lined up and I'll give you an ouline of what is already confirmed below, including preparations for my big project in Malaysia and Singapore as well as how you can help make this possible!

This is going to be a series of interviews shot documentary style exploring the martial arts of Singapore and Malaysia.
    As this topic is so vast, this will be the first series in a long term project. I'm planning to cover a multitude of styles, both Chinese and Malay, as well as some Indian.

So far I have confirmed masters of Hakka Lau Gar Kung Fu, Taicho Kuen (southern Taizu), Hainan Island Kung Fu styles, Seven Star Mantis, Hung Gar and Silat Cimande.

Also in discussion with masters of Sekkosam Southern Shaolin, White Crane, Chow Gar Wing Chun, Choy Lay Fut, Kuntao Melaka and Kalaripayattu.

Besides these martial arts styles, the show will also talk about some history of martial arts and the region in general.

For all of this though, I do need your help! This is an expensive project and I'm funding this fully myself. As I said before, I don't want to rely on any sponsors, as they will detract from the integrity of what I'm trying to achieve. If you have any spare change, and would like to donate towards this project, you can either become a Patreon supporter, for a small montlhy donation of $1-10 (which you can cancel at any time), you can get access to exclusive video content. This will be the most direct way to contribute to the project, and you will be the first to get updates on the project, as well as behind the scenes footage from it. Or you can buy my Jianghu tutorial or merchandise from the shop page on my site.

https://www.patreon.com/monkeystealspeach