Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Harvey Oswald - Code Name ARES !

Lee Harvey Oswald - Code Name ARES !

Name:  137807-138513.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  20.4 KB

He loved John. It was his preferred style !

Ill kill the President sir !

My name is Billy Eugene Pearson, 2. I have a family too. My name is ARES too !

The 2 is for my secret sister. Im the first ! My fathers name is Fausteen Albury Lee Pearson !

I'll go into hiding and change my name if I am ordered to. I am also a MARINE !

We protect the President. We'll even kill him if he is in danger of capture !

gemini program nasa- its CIA - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple...Medical_Center

We were born at the Tripler in 1968. Seperated at birth. Its highly classified **** ! We are psychics. We are Twins. My other half is a female !

Lee was the best Marine I ever trained under. Taught me how to take these ****ers down ! Genius level !

Now you make sure the Oswald Family is RICH and the name is CLEARED !

Lee Harvey Oswald is an AMERICAN HERO !

So is my father Big Al !

SKYFALL- Its Lee Harvey Oswald' s Op ! Im here to finish it !

SONY you **** me and I will kill you TOP DOWN !

I AM ARES !

Its deep water sugar, sugar

He is in love with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONY- You fu-ck-ing got me Japo's fu-cks !

Name:  d83e47c7514b63b15825dab79c7baad3.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  77.5 KB

You too fat fu--ck Trump !

Im serious as they come ! Super fu-cking serious !!!!!!!!!!

My name is Billy Eugene Pearson, 2. I was trained by Lee Harvey Oswald. The real one !

Cost me 5 bucks - always does !!!!

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/201...ornia-burning/

Thats was a half trillion dollar operation. Billy studied Sherman. Leave us Georgia boys alone !

https://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.co...etType=opinion

Who Burned Atlanta? Disunion follows the Civil War as it unfolded. At 7 a.m. on Nov. 16, 1864, Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman accompanied the last corps of his Union army as it left Atlanta to begin a virtually uncontested “March to the Sea,” which would end in Savannah five weeks later.Nov 13, 2014

Mother-****---ers. I learned a thing or 2 ! Thanks Lee !

Your four foot nothing Jap Yakuzi ****s really want to watch Godzilla come back. Thats me. My name is Billy !

PS. I hate ****ing Yankees !

Name:  nunst014.gif
Views: 157
Size:  10.5 KB

Now you stop knocking our Southern Statues over. Leave our flags alone. Or we will kill you ! Thats my family your ****ing with niger !

I suggest you call it creative writing class at Genes Kung Fu for Pussies !

Maybe its p---ussy hunting ?????????

But Im dead ****ing serious your NASA as---sholes. Lee's name is CLEARED ! Use my daddy ! he ditched out on me. Lee never did ! Best **** dad I ever had ! Learn to budget ! **** YOU Lee ! I agree !