Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Family lawyers,

Family lawyers,

Involve them !

I love this method best ! But...........???????????????

Welcome to SPARTA !

So, my cousin Robert was sexually abused by his mother. Funny thing is is she was born on the same day as I was.Sept. 27 . My brother Jimmy ( again he is not fully aware of this and how deep I am under ) were fu--cking off and I thought we could look into it. Anyway. Robbys dad was found dead, I believe on my mother Patricia's birthday or we buried on that day . I forget. I was like 3 or 4.

I figured it out. Ya'll recall that CONTACT medicne. Stuff they give ya for colds. Came in them there gelatine caps ? Little colored balls deals. Looked like candy.
    Well we went back to Robbys house ( we lived with them at the time having moved back from Hawaii , I lived in Gate originally ) and I climbed up on something and made a be line for his candy box. His alergy meds. Thats what he took them for. The ***** most likely gave him the pills plus more in a drink or something.

He had a habit of going into the garage to admire his car. Corvette. Read and what naught !He most likely felt tired and rested his head at his bench or table ( again I was very young ). She looks in and he is completely passed out. Turns on the car and shuts the inner door to the house. Leaves and hour or 2. Comes home and he is dead ! What the ****. Was there even a serious toxology report ? Oh, well he takes that for his sniffles ? No, one of those investigating officers or the coronor a member of Robbys mothers dads lodge ? Phone calls made that night ? We have records. Always log everything ! Jimmy and I called the lead investigator and was told there was always something wrong with that case. Likely told to stand the **** down. We got this ! Look into it ! It was Supicious and thats how she did !

By the way, I never ate another contact candy pill in my life.

Now you all remember that part I told you to keep the fu---ck mum about all this !!!!

You will be executed ! ( FICTION ) go back to Whammers board ! ISIS ans Ozi ! Hence the need to the creative licence law suits. ! We rae going to call the legal bull**** I ripped off as stock law bull**** in the front of the book. Boom boom !

Now you go ask my brother Robert ( Scott ) if Robert done told him his mother made him massage her in the nude. He wore underwear or whatever ! Its true !
    I was not sexually abused. I was beaten as a boy by my older brother. See that nose in the foto. He kicked it broke for getting of or d on a math quiz. I m not that talented with numbers and letters. I do my best !

Genes creative writing course there Kwai Chang Caine

Bucket Boy. Im taking the corrospondece course. Gene I got an Idea !!!!

So, later at the burial my aunt Laura told my mother Pat how did you like your birthday gift. The she cracked her in the neck the the edge of hand ! My mother suffers a little to this day. Add to it the beating she recieved from Daddy and well it takes its tole.

You likely need to pick her up for questioning. She does own a handgun. It is legal. She hangs or did so hang, with bikers. Likley over priced pussies of some persusian !

The editor and ghost writers can rearrange and add and delete ( kenpo ) as you see fit ! Creat as many stories as one is able. I want my end !!! Or you will end pronto tonto !

Well this is me and my twin sister. Name I do not know ! We are not the only twins used by our military. In fact, I approve of this. I love it ! But, Im going to execute all I can if I and my people are not paid immediately ! Law suit heavy

Now aside from the wonderful 1st and second grade color in the lines Chriistine reommended for concentration. She also prescribed that I listen to hemisync binural beats. https://howtolucid.com/are-binaural-...-surprise-you/

Well, its not an approved therepy and she never asked if I had any type of photo sensitivity. I dont have money and she recommened youtube ! Its quack science !
    Pull her licence or ante up *****. Work with me her. I truly liked you !

My mother had the German Mea ssles they say. She was out the entire time !

Now again. NASA is one of our largest resources for black op money ! 5000 dollar hammers and million dollar seat covers. And special programs like Gemini .

Would you all in the martial arts community in Rochester, please contact Eddies mother and let her now Im home and I love her still ! Along with all the other boat girls and decendents. You are owed. Also and again, keep this super ****ing quite !

edit - im sorry- quit !