Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Family lawyers,

Told you I was DEA

US SECRET SERVICE !!!! Sometimes !

Who is Jane Bond ????

Nothing new under the sun Gene but I got some ideas.

Hi Carey. I think I need you too sugar, sugar !!!! We got Asian here me thinks !

https://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1976.htm

Business Writing Online Courses with Individualized Writing Training
    https://businesswriting.com/

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX

We starting a bussiness honey. Maybe a corperation. Gene you know about that stuff ? I sure dont ! I war !

https://www.usadojo.com/gene-ching/

Listen stupid. Your seminar **** is a waste of fu-cking time. You cant feed your little monster on that. Got him playing wrestler down at the hospital for part time drunks and ****. I got a better idea old slant eyes . Hows the Yoga swinging mom ??? LMFAO !!!

ps= mom dad what are you doing. Your ruined my life !!!

Yeah Gene you the Master too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Gene Ching everyone !!!!!!!!!

Oh come on. Im not racist. We creative writing honey. PLus friend rib each other like this ! I dont mean it. I love your folks. All you sall most of all ! Too !!

I ever tell you all I know the lead gaffer on this film. He used to come over to my house to pick up Scott for fun nights out and stuff. John is a known **** sexual, look into him ! Yes sir, Mr. Hoover. And get me some pics of this Scott charactor !

Yes he is a Irondequoit boy. Film student . I was in there first films. Well John liked Jimmy and he got him ! *** !!!

I was mostly stunt work but the girls thought I was handsome or was that Johns crappy shoot ?

Think John plays a doctor in this one. Id need to check. I was again, unimpressed. But the dude knows alot and Id bee willing to ask someone if he is ready yet. Want advance beyound pluggiing in the lights John ?

They asked me to do a lead bed role. I turned it down. I swaer it !

No sugar Im not in this one !!!! I finance **** !

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0618803/

John generally stays behind the camera . He has an inferiorty complex over his straight TWIN brother. Johns father was somehow a Kodak dude or something. I cant recall. Its true. Welcome to Kodak ! We back yet ?????

I cried when I got hurt on a stunt. I was like 10ish. Gun accident. I was ****ing around ! Later at a party a busted poor Nick Smiths nose and ruined his chance of ever becoming a lead actor. He teaches acting to kids and **** with his hirny hot wife. Sorry. Ron Miller was our James Bond in Town. He drove a Mach 5 !

Mr. Vascularity. Father too. Nicolo was so impressed I think he bought his car. Well he won some local bodybuild comps. But like Danny he a midget. I later saw him wasting his time at some far off **** box company helping to raise his sister kids for her. He dude was a loser on drugs smoking crack in the rafter. If only your mother did not kick me out of the house that day. I wonder ????????
    - 11 Nicolo once picked me up **** face drunk I was straight. Wantto get some beer > No nut Ill go.. Fat **** nearly drove straight through a 7- 11 front doors . Its ture. Its your kid. Hey you still do hair ? Your mom was still super hot mlike 15 years ago. Id a ****ed her !

PS jason told in California he banged your mother. I swear it dude. Jasons a ****ing ***** !!!! Arrest his awol ass. I mean it ! COWARD FAT **** ! Lok into his bull**** police work. !!!
    Its criminal !!!

One ****ing witchcraft book and his ***** mother freaks the **** out ? WTF ?????? She was checking me out at the library once. Likely forgot who I was. I was beefed up some !
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 08-29-2018 at 02:36 PM.

One of my GIRLS. Hmmm, Billy's Girls. I like that one. A Yeon the best !!!!

YEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!