Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Family lawyers,

https://www.facebook.com/ayeon3131/v...8381343436942/

Ill buy a pair when I get some money honey. I swear. Hey, you busy, Can you buy me some cloths ???? Im nearly freash out of clean ones !

Buy her drum sticks losers. The House of Guitars SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Yeon s House of Drumsticks. Its online.

2 sticks up his rumplstilskins. She helped. Ill let that one slide sugar. How did the rest like those Uzi boys ??????????

Listen you 2 overpriced fu--ckbags. Ill contact Cellino and Barns or the Barnes firm. I was in Mr. Barnes home when I was 13 or so. **** he came home we had to bail. Yes sir. We had a key. I know what I saw thats all I can say !!!

Ill call them. 888-8888. I almost did but I researched and talked to that almost killer Tohmas Defante. Boy you are **** lucky that shotter hit your piece. You would have faced man slaughter. Nope not that family of Irondequoit crooks ! *******S !!! By the way his ******* brother was a semi retarded rock star and Tommy cheats on his wife whenever possible. Yep. That was me tailing you at Dicks in Greece. Dont force them Tom ! Girls dont like it but Im with you on taking down Pete the Interanl ******* his family is worse than yours !

Sorry I cant find the vids or news articles. Tommy got shot !!!! Ill shot you if you pay me too !

ps. as always the crooked family business we run upstate allows for the children to go to work in Irondequoit or Gates and become even worse police men. I like Toms brother though. He can rock !

These guys are just like these bull**** artists. Stop sucking each others dicks and taking sex for pay and get to work you old ****ing bald bastrds. I should have contact Barnes firm. Ive been in his house illegally before ! Im serious !

I found the spare key you hid ******* ! Lock picks. Ill tape and kick !

I stoled everything. I am guilty of every offense in the Bible , KJV and more !

Fu-ck the 10 commandments ! All the laws ! You do it ! Why can I not ? Im am the President now !

**** your mother bible bit=ch boy !!!!

I want the Pope Killed. I hate him !!!! He is filth !!! I may still be owner of the Vatican Knight ! Its tripe ! Kill your King brothers ! You are far better than either ******* !

Forgive me, I relenquish command to any Knight better than I. All of you are better than I am !

Not Trump and his butt bit-ch buddy Pope bull**** jew cap freakish looking retard ! Step dpwn !

I am a Buddhist and do not belong ! I cant be fully Shinto . Maybe not even Buddhist. I hate Christ. I love John !

I loved Bill Clinton. Suck my dick bi--tch !!!But no, he was more like, its up to you !!!

The only choice I am allowed is to kill myself. NOPE. Kill The Pope and Trump ! They hold me in check ! Let me go and pay me my due !

I am currently worth more than both mean combined and have nothing to show for it. They have the Show thats for sure !

Beauties and the Beast

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx