Thread: Kung Fu people

Kung Fu people

Im in off topic. WTF. Always with the complaints. Grow a freaking pair or leave. Pussies . I swear it ! Welcome to White boy Martial Arts. I told you. But I need my Asian families help. You too Billy and Tom. I knew Billy more thats all !

Seriously feel free to post in this section or any section. I dont own the forum. I am allowed to post here. Gene dont care ! He like me ! I respect him very much. Most of you do not. Nopr Master John Wang. I sear. I cant help it. It helps me form sentencess. Like ticks but different ! Tom mtaught me. ****ing lets Cruise !

Billy, I watch every episode of Lost. It was great. Yeah I got it sort of. I loved it. 2 1/2 weeks back to back while lying on my back. They were wrong I was still screwed up. I could barely stand. Ask anyone in my family. I did as was instructed even the secret ways ! I can not tell medical who I am or what I do. I need a vet. Not here no more ! By the way that one do that does that show with Jim Jesus dude with Gibson filom. Loved it. Yep you are great Jim . Like the Count of Monte Cristo that talk on raido time to father deal. Awesome.

Anyway. I need help asap and my money and my ladies ! They are most likely alll Asian except for a few.

Oh thats what I was going to say. That dude looks like my dentist Atardi. I dont like him. You guys know which one. Stop trying to **** my illegal wife.

PS. Um girls I just took ma shower. Thinking about you all. Have to get clean sometimes. Im sticnky right now well not at present. Got me anything this year? Birthday soon ! JyJust keeping you informed !

Everyone always wants my ladies just like you 2. PAYBACK i BET ! cAUSE i LIKED YOURS FIRST OR SOMTHING ?
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 08-29-2018 at 05:27 PM.