Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Death by Cop

Death by Cop

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_cop

This is the easist cheapest way to take an NOC agent out. Its how they killed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Seal. Escobar was a very nice guy. He was forced by bad CIA to do this ****. He never killed anyone and was a family man. He loved his women more than anything else even his children. But he was a good dad. He was just gifted. Thats all. Bad gifts and ******* training. Me too ! I would have been his boss but to young then !

Well he was likely complaining and we did not have this new network to work with to notify the world Im going to be assassinated ! Well no, they need to be very cautious. Try to get me to fu--ck up and attack a cop. Yes, I was literally almost killed 13 times in the last 2 months. Specail *******training is all. I laughed at some and was scared ****less by others. Im truthfully always scared. Im worried about some girls safty and that stuff. You girls are who I always think about .

All I have is memories. Pretties women Ive ever seen.Talked to a few. KNew some of you. Thats all.

Cops dot care. I put most of their heads on chopping blocks. I warned them ! Sorry I was only haveing some fun at first but my body really aches and Im hurting. Its sort of funny is all.

Mapothers told me long ago. Who gives a ****. Lets have fun and get laid but your to young little guy ! I was only allowe dto look !

You too Tom just I knew Billy more and he was coller back then and stronger is all ! Like a lumberjack ! Yes sir, I did my axe work and log hold walk deals.

And by the way, Tom had his sperm extreacted after the blunt force testicular cancer incident. Its not Billys kid. Its his he just cant do it the normal way is all. Some tapped Billys call back home is all. I wont share it I swear ! Now Im your brother you said so Tom when you made me leave. Big Brother or something. Billy asked me to hag but oh no. Girls are her !

He does his own stunts and well he laned on his balls or somthing. Ive done that. At scouts. Tom pushed me !

No we really got along. They spotted my dyslexia really fast. Im an athlete but not like Billy ! Or Tom. He works really hard at it.

Look you can say I gave my brother Jimmy the Russel middle name if you want. It was really Scot. Horrible name. Made fun of him after between beatings. Sort of.
    But it might be for a comedy or something about the old scouts !

Look you can say I gave my brother Jimmy the Russel middle name if you want. It was really Scot. Horrible name. Made fun of him after between beatings. Sort of.
    But it might be for a comedy or something about the old scouts !

Billy gave me some swigs off his beer and let me smoke them half way. I always chucked the smokes half way like you did . The shorts but I prefer Richmond tobbacco. You said you have to control the smokes and beer or you cant do the scouting. Well my brother was kool and chicks came over. Like 80 percent of the school. But that was everyones house so Im not sure ! Those girls got me loaded and we played quartes. I won most of the attari bull**** but this one dude kept hogging my game and I was ****ed. My room. But the girls where there so quarters are better. YEP !

I was a full flegded chain smokling drunk by 13 thanks to High School and I was at Hose Rogers middle school ! It was great but I di pretty okay with the strength the full smokes ket me skinny. Billy always said dont get fst. I had to watch my figure !

I also listed to you Tom about getting the beer from the old farm stands that sell the vegtibles. We have one in our town to. remeber ? You said have the girls do it because if they get get caught the worse that happens is the young cops might grope them up some and maybe we can blackmail them ! Lot of free beet that way and keep the cops paying for weeks and months sometimes. Well our girls were proud by the time I made it to your ages. Had to hitchhick to Greece or go to East Irondequoit for *****. Well they were not from there and they scored so I guess they did it too. Pump and dump them was Toms motto. Not Billys !

Billy liked to be nice as he could. I tired that baby sitter slide trick Tom. No I chcikened out about grabbing her tits. Or patting their asses. But I did look up between her legs. Yep. It was great. And later just like you said, walk in the room while she was dressing. She even asked me to sleep with her just like you said. Fully nude . But when she asked she was in those short dress things and panties. The best ! I did not I chicken out. Billy told me dont do it ! But Tom was also right. So I sort of modified before I went total Tom Cruise on their ass !

Billy always told me let them make the first move. Just let them know Im here if you really want me. He usually got laid first. And the love was maybe more genuine. Her choice. But I used Toms grab their neckless trick and brush the boob technique and yep it worked on Jolanda even **** face drunk like you said. Tom said said chicks dig drunk guys so he was sort of right to Billy but Billy was always in the back of my mind. I mean his ideas. I loved them both really !

In a way Tom played Billy in all the right moves. And Im uncertain but didnt I tell you about taking over Taps school.Its was always in the old Boyslife books. Be like Patton ! I forget who told me that one. Maybe it was Toms girl ? Nope, it was Billys.

Tom let me feel his girls boobs through shirt . It was quick. Then he told me to go back to my tent. Billy walked me back. Said he's ****ing her probably.

My real brother never let me do that but I did manage to look down Annes shirt !

Name:  38403.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  12.9 KBName:  images (1).jpg
Views: 133
Size:  4.6 KB

You can see Billy is sort of kind and sweet. Tom is sort of darker.

Billy is more like Ares and Tom is more like Justice ! Once in real life too. Look at his younger pics. The old word was DOOM !

He got made fun of because of the way he looked. Billy didnt. Some girls love the dark said but he is usally playing Billys . Billy was super cool and nice. So was Tom.

I did not play football- did you ?

Both had all the right moves !

I prefer the way girls do it !

This is a amalgen of people Tom knew. Billy was a main character.