Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Death by Cop

People always thought Emilo Estovez was Charlies younger brother. He took care of his entire family while mom and dad did their ****ed up stupid **** !

I think their dad is the best actor. Apocolypse Now is one of my most favorite films. Based on real **** Franicis Ford Coppala experined and others. But in a way they may have once been considered

Emlio was kind of like the family glue ! In the end it all worked out !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_R...n_Retroviruses

So I hope I can raise money because I sort of love Charlie Sheen and the more public member of his family.

If not use the **** we stole ! I cant even get disability and all I did was work !

XOXOXO

Lee Travino had one of the greatest set of eyes the Marines ever came across !

They feed most of America and beyound

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conagra_Brands

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please dont kill my familys history ! Blacks and whites fought to save the Southern way of life !

Im am US SECRET SERVICE !

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Im street !

Sometimes late !

My family really does not know

Id like to keep it that way. But I need my pay sir !

I will kill you ! Its my job !

Some of my family know about me. Some only know surface level ! Its dangerous and it hurts. I am a War Criminal and potentially worse. Left behind to die !

Or to be killed .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx

I AM DEATH !

I love the I trolled the **** out of story the best ! I did it all for free. ZERO DOLLARS or other people money and a ****ing library card ! And studing actors and movies and their family history and aint no Asian familys being broken up ! No familys should be. Ill helo but I am SIAM but all of Asia if I can help. Ill die for you all > No choice now ! Get creative !

I am currently one of the most dangerous men alive. And yeah I know William Mapother ! He lifted me up once !

At my brothes and others graduation well the lady across the street was a teen. The guy she married , well my mother walked in on them ****ing on the bed. I wanted to get it on it ! She closed the door and filmed it. No she talked to them. Later in life they broke up. The kid got my son a jon at gamestop. Not the greatest of friends but I like the dude. His older brother ran into me almost screwing my illgal wife. WTF. My house the revolving door for anyone. Its cool but not my house and it is over !!! ]
    So like Tom im getting the f--uck out or you can kill me and Im getting rich. Spread it out !