Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tai chi for health

My master has shown me a few things that have become staples for when feeling stressed, ect, that bring me back to where I want to be.

I never speak of "internal" or chi here because it's just too controversial and many don't believe. But quietly I learn and try to keep putting money in the bank.

After my fight next month I'm going to mellow out a bit and begin a twice daily standing regiment.

I have a right shoulder injury for sometime. I went to see a Chiropractor and received electricity for shallow muscle and ultrasound deep muscle massage and did stretching exercises.

I told my doctor that I practice Tai Ji, Ba Ji and Tong Bei. He has no clue what I am talking about. All of a sudden, I realized that only very few people know about CMA. Hence, I started to burden myself to write books to introduce CMA.

Basically, my shoulder muscle is too tight from over using. I have to relax it. I practice too much Ba Ji. I have to practice Tai Ji and Tong Bei more.

Blog Entries

Post Tai chi for health

Tai chi Is to China traditional philosophy of Confucianism and Taoism in Tai Chi, yin and Yang dialectical philosophy as the core idea, the functions of maintenance of temperament, physical fitness, martial arts Sanda etc. as a whole, with the changes of yin and Yang and the five elements of learning, meridian, guidance and tonalide operation to form a Neiwaijianxiu, soft, slow and flexible and the traditional arts of ancient China move among force and soft.

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  94.4 KB Name:  taiji-jiqiao-300x225.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  17.3 KB

Tai chi for health
    This gentle form of exercise can help maintain strength, flexibility, and balance, and could be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.

In the philosophy of Tai Chi, it is said Chi (life energy) follows the mind, each posture and movement creates a different energy flow that, has a benifital overall affect on overall well-being.

Tai Chi stimulates circulation, aligns the skeleton and joints correctly, stimulates the organs of the body and helps digestion. It increases muscle tone, strength, improves balance and co ordination and improves breathing.

Tai Chi does not just provide physical benefits; by raising energy levels, it also affects the mind and the spirit. Tai Chi focuses thought, so that mind and body energy works together as one. When practising Tai Chi, people find that they are not just physically fitter but, happier, more alert, have greater mental focus and are more creative.

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  94.4 KB Name:  6.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  61.4 KB

The Health benefits of tai chi
    The benefits of tai chi are said to include the reduction of stress, anxiety, and depression, and the enhancement of mood, both in both healthy people and in those with chronic conditions.

1.Improve your health and quality of life
    2.Enjoy the gentle tai chi movements
    3.Improve relax and harmony
    4.Enjoy learning an art that you can continue to grow and progress
    5.Improve muscular strength, fitness and flexibility
    6.Enjoy camaraderie of tai chi friends
    7.Improve balance and confidence
    8.Better mood, with lower levels of depression, stress, and anxiety
    9.Greater aerobic capacity and muscle strength
    10.More energy and stamina
    11.Enhanced flexibility, balance, and agility
    12.Lowerblood pressureand improved heart health

Aside from the health benefits, tai chi runs deep and strong. It’s easy to learn and becomes a way of life for many practitioners. Yet, because of its depth, no one ever knows it all, and thereby lies the fascination and the never-ending challenge of the art. There will be times, no matter how brief, when a practitioner will enter a mental stage of tranquillity, moving to a different world, time, and space, a world where there is no schedule, no hustle and bustle. Yet the person still feels very much a part of the world. In a non-religious sense, it’s a spiritual experience. Such an experience is so satisfying that it is beyond words. Being part of the world, being in harmony with the world and nature, thus is the paradox of tai chi, health and beyond.

It is this harnessing of mental and physical energy that makes Tai Chi not just a form of exercise; it makes it a life enhancing experience.

Read more about the https://www.taichikungfuinchina.com/tai-chi-for-health/

Our latest sweepstakes. ENTER TO WIN!

Enter to win KungFuMagazine.com's contest for Beginner Tai Chi for Health DVD Autographed by Helen Liang! Contest ends 5:00 p.m. PST on 4/25/2019.

THREADS
    Emei Master Helen Liang
    Tai chi for health
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Our winners are announced

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Proper diet and regular exercise are all important for your health.

Spa message is good, too.