Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I am back....

  1. #1

    I am back....

    Well, no, not really....

    But I thought I'd let you know the new PODCAST series is now up and full of content at https://www.patreon.com/thelionsroar
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Fremont, CA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    43,567

    thanks for the cameo?

    ...or should i say 'thanks for the informercial'?

    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great Lakes State, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,625
    It was a "Back IN Black" attack ad.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...or should i say 'thanks for the informercial'?

    If you are nice I might come back

    Or, if you are nice maybe I won't come back

    Depends upon your perspective
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Fremont, CA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    43,567

    Wait, weren't you banned in China?

    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    If you are nice I might come back

    Or, if you are nice maybe I won't come back

    Depends upon your perspective
    Tough call, man.

    Really tough.

    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

  6. #6

    I think we should get the band back together

    It's weird only seeing Gene posts, page after page of Gene posts... I say screw FB, let's get the KFM forum ripping and roaring again. Anybody got anything to fire people up with?

    Um, I'll try... how about...

    the strange hand positions in 7 Star Fist are mudras. <BAM>

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post

    Wait, weren't you banned in China?
    Consistently....

    I wouldn't want to belong to a sect 派 that would have me as a member.....

    I'd be happy to post some more inflammatory things if it would help the forum
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Fremont, CA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    43,567

    Well, I'm paid to be here.

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    It's weird only seeing Gene posts, page after page of Gene posts... I say screw FB, let's get the KFM forum ripping and roaring again. Anybody got anything to fire people up with?

    Um, I'll try... how about...

    the strange hand positions in 7 Star Fist are mudras. <BAM>
    And yet, we're still getting views. That's really all that counts for our bot-controlled interwebz. It's been weird really - few members post anymore but people still like to watch. Martial voyeurs.

    This has really just become a place for my notes and news items.

    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Consistently....

    I wouldn't want to belong to a sect 派 that would have me as a member.....

    I'd be happy to post some more inflammatory things if it would help the forum
    Cat videos would be better. The flame wars have migrated to sitonmyfacebook, and that's all about politrix now, not CMA.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    And yet, we're still getting views. That's really all that counts for our bot-controlled interwebz. It's been weird really - few members post anymore but people still like to watch. Martial voyeurs.

    This has really just become a place for my notes and news items.



    Cat videos would be better. The flame wars have migrated to sitonmyfacebook, and that's all about politrix now, not CMA.
    You may be on to something - it'd be like the sword hotties thread except with cats... a catfu thread.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Fremont, CA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    43,567

    Cat Fu

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    You may be on to something - it'd be like the sword hotties thread except with cats... a catfu thread.
    There is this: My Cats Are Zen Masters

    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post

    Cat videos would be better.
    bad *****... bad

    Last edited by lkfmdc; 09-17-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •