Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Greetings,

I'd like to respond to the concept of Native Sympathizers. Simply put, the natives were happily living their lives until the arrival of the pilgrims. It's very sad that caucazoid's have invade every space on earth occupied by a native people to eventually push the native people out so more caucazoid's can travel and occupy land that was never theirs in the first place.

I wish the pilgrims would've just remained on the land they were born unto.
    Some people's kids!

*sheds single tear

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    All of you Native sympathizers do realize that the Indians intimidated the pilgrims into letting them partake in the celebration meal, don't you? Instead of mourning, you should be celebrating by forcing white guys to buy you a beer.
    ok, come buy me a beer then, beotch

I'll still mourn though.

im only 1/4 choctaw but my grandfather was full. As a boy, you get some things instilled in you when you are young by the patriarch in your family. we all do. for me, mourning is something i was taught to do as a kid, and I'll never stop. When you talk to a man and you can see in his eyes and his heart that he truly does mourn what was lost...its very powerful.

I can mourn and drink at the same time though, im a multi tasker!

I actually fast on thanksgiving day lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to respond to the concept of Native Sympathizers. Simply put, the natives were happily living their lives until the arrival of the pilgrims. It's very sad that caucazoid's have invade every space on earth occupied by a native people to eventually push the native people out so more caucazoid's can travel and occupy land that was never theirs in the first place.
    hahahaha them indians should have had the pilgrims for lunch. literally. hahahaha
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ok, come buy me a beer then, beotch
    Watch yo mouf calling me white.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Y'all wouldn't be so agro if you went veg

Our vegan turkey was really expensive, as expensive as a real turkey. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's even molded to look like one. I wonder if it has a wishbone...

Have a joyful holiday everyone, no matter what you celebrate tomorrow or how you celebrate it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Watch yo mouf calling me white.
    didnt mean to insult you there, kimosabe HIGH HOE SILVER, AWAY!!!

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Our vegan turkey was really expensive, as expensive as a real turkey. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's even molded to look like one. I wonder if it has a wishbone...

Have a joyful holiday everyone, no matter what you celebrate tomorrow or how you celebrate it.
    are you doing one of those tofurkey things? you should deep fry it lol

Vegetarian Plus Vegan Whole Turkey

Yup, that's what I'm having. My wife got it at Whole Foods.

Like I said early, tofurky gives me the winds.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

haha 'the winds' how polite of you.

deep fry it!!!!!!

Greetings,

May your festivities be safe and enjoyable.

mickey

I believe it is now called "memesgiving"

so, here's your memes.

Kung Fu is good for you.

I support Black Friday

I wish I was at that black friday! Instead I went to Walmart and almost got beat up by an 80 year old in a scooter!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Miles View Post
    mitakiape

Thanksgiving was going on thousands of years before the pilgrims arrived. I've never been to a native American gathering where lots of food wasnt' given away with a prayer of thanksgiving. Its one families honour to feed everyone else.

Native Americans were not peaceful noble savages, they are people like the rest of us who were busy killing each other, getting by or simply throwing a good party. I'm sure some groups hated the pilgrims and some saw them as strategic allies with useful technology.

To deny the positive aspect of the cultural assimilation between Euro and Native Americans is to deny our collective heritage. We are not European. Our values have been heavily influenced by Native American cultures.

If anything should be protested its that we have made it an exercise in glutony. It should be about cultivating community, sharing, and thanking God for being alive. It should extend beyond our family to include others in the community. Extending the bonds between families forms a tribe...even in a city. We should remember this and have the kind of community that many complain is dissapearing.

Don't cry for the dead centuries past, they would be dead by now anyway, but honour them by preserving the good things they have to teach us to benefit ourselves and our society.

seems like white cats got the better end of the stick... sure, your culture gained great things from native thought.... i'd ask the 20 million natives who occupied america but they arent really around to answer how they benefitted??? whole nations were completely wiped out... whole bloodlines where completely wiped out... so to sit there and say, hay man, we both got good sh!t outta the deal should be str8 up insulting... to trivialize the genocide of almost a whole people isnt right, guy... so what, a few of them have nice things and a few werent raised on any rez... but most of the survivors arent living that well... some of it is their own fault, but there is no doubt as to what would have been better for natives in the americas as far as euros comming or not...

where i live there are lots of natives... we didnt kill as many up here, although we werent very nice either... i personally know more than one native who was sexually abused by the white religious authority in the communities... which isnt as bad as what their parents went thru in the residential schools... so if being molested by a priest is the not so bad story, it gives you a sense of just how bad it was in there... in canada, the last residential school was closed in 1986... nineteen eighty motherfukcing six man!!!!!! yeah they should be so happy with their lot... yaaay no taxes and a red welfare check with your little plot of land you must live on and cant sell... yaay freedom...

but hey, atleast they got something, unlike the 40 acres and a mule bullsh!t that freed african slaves got pawned off with...

oh sh!t, sorry, we werent that nice to you... but were all good now... can we be friends?