Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDan View Post
    So, the thing about Thanksgiving is that, cultural baggage aside, it's a harvest festival. Which is a nice thing to be thankful for.
    Plus 1

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    do you feel guilty for all the tribes and nations the chinese wiped out?
    bawang does not have this guilt thing you speak of. He pretty cool guy, not scare anything.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

do you feel guilty for all the tribes and nations the chinese wiped out?
    Of course, he doesn't feel guilty. The Chinese are a superior race. They had science, mathematics, writing and even educational institutions, during a time when you ancestors in Western Europe were living in trees and eating roots and insects.....

some of us only lived in trees during the warm months, the rest of the time we dwelled in caves....and then we came forth in all our fury.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

ttt 4 2012

This is a wacky thread, almost worth reviewing the whole thing if you have a moment today.

MartialArtsMart.com is celebrating Black Friday/Cyber Monday with Free Shipping for any orders over $50. Offer ends Dec 31, 2012 Midnight.

Go consume.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Happy Thanksgiving!

Be well, and if you overeat take Bo Zhai Wan, they are for overeating and food stagnation.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

well thanks. It's about time. You're only a month late!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Canadians don't count, as you are all sub human creatures. This is a 'Merica thread. Get your dirty Canadian eyes off our thread.

Now, now Lucas. Be nice to the Canadians...

...or you won't get any more twinkies.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Canadian hostile twinkie take over?!??! This means war. I'm going to have bawang pick me up in his helichopper and drop me off at the border. Get ready everyone, I'm finally going to shake that monkey off our back!!!

That's how we won the war of 1812. Twinkies bitches!!!

I never understood why US school books always glossed over 1812. Oh wait, that's right, cause we choked you out with twinkies!!!
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-21-2012 at 03:43 PM.

More stuff to be thankful for

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    have bawang pick me up in his helichopper and drop me off at the border.
    we choked you out with twinkies!!!
    Both are surely euphemisms for some perverse fetish, yes?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Thats cuz we were busy repelling three British invasion armies. Were we to devote our full attention to Canadia, we would crush you like a sub human species of twinkie thiefs.

Please, yall wanted to annex Canada and failed. Just admit it, you can still taste the twinkies.

I would love to see how that would go down today, lol. Something tells me it wouldn't work out as well for us this time around. But then it would be a fight between the US and the commonwealth and that could get really ugly really fast. Good thing we're estranged brothers.

Oh and for the record, we were the British. Back then you couldn't really seperate us like that. Britain and france are both our parents. But we stayed with daddy for a lot longer and never fought for independance, we just did it.
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-21-2012 at 04:09 PM.

You dirty red coats!!!

We do spend all of our education funds and health care, food and shelter support on military might, so ya, you know where our priorities lie....

just keep sending those twinkies our way, and we won't have a problem.