Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Budokan Guest
    No, the turkey we'll have tomorrow will be quite tasty. And I won't be losing any sleep because a bunch of Taliban f*cks are being killed on Thursday, either. With any luck Osama Bin Laden's brains will be splattered all over a cave, making it a perfect holiday. :)

K. Mark Hoover

Badger Guest
    Oh, well, whatever happens let's not forget our troops over there. I'm thankful for them for putting their lives on the line so we
    can sit down to a peaceful dinner Thursday.

K. Mark Hoover

-Exactly,Budokan!

Badger

phantom Guest
    Well, I hope everybody has a happy, safe, healthy day tomorrow whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not. I will also keep our troops in Afghanistan in my prayers. Peace. :D

don bohrer Guest
    May everyone of you enjoy this thanksgiving with friends and family.

Denvers Gonna win!!!

rogue Guest
    "Wonder what the indigenous folks'll be doing in good ol' Afghanistan this Thanksgiving? Besides dying, I mean."
    'Tasteless'

Actually I hear that the Taliban taste like chicken. :D

Throw another Osama on the barby.

Signed,
    Rogue, Soke and Senior Grandmaster of Southeast American Brazillian Bagua Combat Chi jitsu Kempo Karate Do and Choral Society.

The only tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, “To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Shaolin36 Guest
    Yahoo-Im leavin work early, have a Happy ThanksGiving.

Peace,

Shaolin36

Badger Guest

I like my Taliban Cajun Fried!

Badger

:D

MaFuYee Guest
    wave that plastic flag!

- neque mibi quisquam Judaeorum fabulas objiciat.

Badger Guest

Think about all the leftovers..........

Does anyone have a recipe for Osama bin Casserole?

Badger

Sihing73 Guest

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello All,

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Safe and Joyous Holiday Season.

I think that most of us have reasons to be thankful during this time of the year. It is a time to reflect and count our blessings. I have found and believe that no matter how bad we may have it there is always someone who is in worse condition. Not to trivialize anyones hardship but I urge each of us to look beyond any pain we experieince and seek out the "silver lining".

Again I wish each and everyone the very best.

Peace,

Dave

whippinghand Guest
    I'm grateful that you haven't deleted as many of my posts, lately.

Happy Thanksgiving!

To those who celebrate it... Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!

To those who don't, you'll just have to settle for a safe and happy weekend.

-Levi

Word Up!

Sihing Levi,

Pass the Tan Sao! Enjoy the harmony Sihing.

-Savi.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish you all a happy time among friends and family members on this special holiday. We have much to thank and be grateful for the fortunes and blessings that we have received this year in such troubled time that we live today elsewhere.

Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people — your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.
    - Barbara Pierce Bush

To you also, and to all.

That Barbara knows her stuff.

Regards,
    - Kathy Jo