Thread: Air conditioning service

Air conditioning service

Hi guys, my a/c is broken. Do you know where I can repair him in Singapore?

Hey buddy, I may help you, only if you tell me where are you located and how much are you allowed to pay for it? I usually call guys from airspam servicing to my house, it is about 4 years from the moment I am using their service and I like the work they are doing. Most of the time I am calling them to change something simple, not very expensive. I am living in Pulau Ujong, in what city are you living?

Hey, I had a similar problem, because I live in an apartment on the top floor. It was summer and can you imagine how horrible it was with a broken air conditioner? I thought even to move for some days with my friend. I was searching for something good on google, forums bit didn't find out anything that would worth my confidence. I asked all my friends and my relatives. My dad said I can try professional and qualified aircon servicing in Singapore. Now, my problem is solved and I can use my air conditioner. For me the comfort and atmosphere in my home is the most important, because it describes the way I feel.

Gotta give this spammer props

Demixl failed by answering their own question as if it was another member.

ryanbest ttted a thread from 2019 to reestablish the spam.

As if this was the venue to sell AC...

Nevertheless, these spambots are pretty funny...

...and now they are banned.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart