Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapons for now

Question modern weopans

As I understand the history of nunchucks, they were an agricultural tool that farmers could use when the law forbid more obvious weapons. Ninjas also used more ordinary appering objects as weapons. In our age of lawyers, paranoia, airport security, etc. does anybody have any great ideas for non weapon weapons? I am not a terrorist, but I am interested in this kind of strategic thinking.

Have you heard of this new thing with the cane? Supposedly there are a bunch of people that do it now, they use it as a weapon because alot of people use them. I'm pretty sure you can take them on planes and stuff to.

Alot of stuff

Like Spoons!!! You better watch out when I have a spoon!!!
    Really umm..... Oars, a hammer,Or the most ultimate concealed weapon...................
    A Spork!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

A sock with a bar of soap or a bottle of shampoo in it works wonders...Can't think of any more off the top of my head
    "That is because you are stupid"
    -Zorro

I have loads.

i think im one of the few types of people that gets to carry somthing close to a spear in public. Ok its a handle for a fishing net but its 6-9 foot long (teliscopic) made out of metal and ends in a semi sharp point. Its really usefulkl as im ofton fishing in a place in the middle of my town where guys regularly get done over for their fishing gear.....I my self have had a guy try to take my stuff.

Also in my fishing kit is a catapult that will put a pouch full of 10mm diamiter leads 100 meters......i keep it close at hand during the night and practice on canadian geese.

At home I have a range of blunt objects around the house. My favorite is the toilet roll holder....basicaly a 2 foot long handle with a weight on the end. Usefull as my bathroom is next to my front door.

My other weapon and one which i carry with my is a car key. It has a large plastic body that fits nicly into my hand and a 2 inch metal studd that protrudes though my fingers when i make a fist. I always carry this when i go running at night.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Chopsticks!!!!!!!
    You can poke peoples eyes out, and pinch there nose!!!
    That hurts alot then you can say "I got your nose!!!!" Then run!!!
    Go Surf!
    Karate's better!!!

Liokault...may I ask why there is a catapult in your fishing kit? Are you fishing for flying fish? *s* anyway...

The cane, or umbrella cane, is a good one. though umbrella's aren't too sturdy. baseball bats will work...golf clubs...hockey sticks. good ol' Casey Jones had the idea

things people often have on them...pens or pencils. not much skill involved there, not really any need or potential for training, unless you're throwing them. would work for stabbing easily enough. Work on throwing skills, so you can make any object a lethal weapon, just like Bullseye *lol*
    "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow, you cannot pass!"

I'm tellin ya, eating utensils are the best!!!
    Go Surf!
    Karate's better!!!

just carry around a telescopic baton

I teach in my school for self-defense on the street:

cord
    shoe
    magazine (rolled up)
    pen
    cup
    ball
    box
    staff
    watch

I hear if you f.art and it smells you can keep people away in at least a 45 mile radius!!!!!!!
    Go Surf!
    Karate's better!!!

Porcelin letter openers.
    Sharpened Credit Card or ID card.
    Magazines.

All work on airplanes.
    strike!

Talking

Bad breath, seriously BAD breath

-Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

ive got it

get a cool belt like the one that bullseye has in DareDevil

that would be ubercool
    Impossible nothing more than a state of mind

How about those metal throwing cards. I think throwing stars are illegal on planes and stuff, but If I recall correctly it doesn't say anything about throwing cards.