Thread: Laura Bonthuis Chen Style martial arts Tai Chi Chuan Xinjia form

Cool Laura Bonthuis Chen Style martial arts Tai Chi Chuan Xinjia form

Hello i am new to this forum. My name is Kim and i live in Europe in Holland to be exact. I practise Shaolin Kung Fu and Tai Chi in my hometown of Apeldoorn.

I practise together with a friend Laura Bonthuis and she is practising the Chinese martial arts much longer then me. I started it to get back into sports but it becomes more serious everyday for me. But Laura Bonthuis my girl was a former high level badminton player and was the winner of many tournaments. Laura always practised the martial arts and she did full contact kickboxing for 6 years with Wim Scharrenberg a famous dutch martial arts teacher.

Her interest for the Chinese martial arts grew and she eventually started at a local Shaolin Martial Arts school. She took it all very serious and was training hard. Within Shaolin Kung Fu and Tai Chi she won many competitions and she got a bronze medal at the European Championships in April 2019 in Moscow Russia. One month later she also won a bronze medal at the World Championships in Emeishan China in June 2019. Currently Laura works as a fitness, aerobics and as a personal trainer in a Gym.

In this video Laura Bonthuis from Apeldoorn demonstrates a Chen Taijiquan martial arts form Xinjia:

Last edited by Kim-Queen; 09-24-2019 at 02:01 PM. Reason: type error