Thread: glidecam for dslr to shot videos for youtube

glidecam for dslr to shot videos for youtube

Hi. Guys, I decided to start my own channel in YouTube about kung fu trainings. I even bought a DSLR camera but as it turned out, thi DSLR camera hesitates when I make exercises, but my friend advised me to look for Glidecam. I would like to ask you if someone of you used any Glidecams to improve the quality of videos and I would like to ask if it really helps improve the quality of videos

Quote Originally Posted by Demixl View Post
    Hi. Guys, I decided to start my own channel in YouTube about kung fu trainings. I even bought a DSLR camera but as it turned out, thi DSLR camera hesitates when I make exercises, but my friend advised me to look for Glidecam. I would like to ask you if someone of you used any Glidecams to improve the quality of videos and I would like to ask if it really helps improve the quality of videos
    Hey whats up man! I think you're on the right way, especially in your case, when there is a dynamic shooting . I would advise you to start your search with these two Flycam Redking or Glidecam DGS Series, I think that these two best proved themselves judging by the reviews, all the reviews you can find here. Choose what suits for you best and start making quality content.