Thread: Question about education/Academies/Universities

Question about education/Academies/Universities

Hello everyone! I would like to know where do your children learn (I mean higher education). Simply I ask you it due to the fact that my daughter wants to go to coaching center, and I don't even know if it's worth it... Any suggestions? Please, give me some piece of advice as I would like to know if there is a qualitative education in these coaching centers. Simply I want the best education for my child!

Quote Originally Posted by Muller21Q View Post
    Hello everyone! I would like to know where do your children learn (I mean higher education). Simply I ask you it due to the fact that my daughter wants to go to coaching center, and I don't even know if it's worth it... Any suggestions? Please, give me some piece of advice as I would like to know if there is a qualitative education in these coaching centers. Simply I want the best education for my child!
    Hello, I don't have children yet, lol, but I'm studying at a coaching center myself currently. If you are this worried about you child's education, means you are a good parent. But, be careful, don't be overprotective and don't decide for you daughter where she wants to study. The coaching center where I'm in currently click site is pretty good and has good teachers. I advise you to check what you have available in your area and then, with your daughter choose the one that is good enough. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Buvshaia View Post
    Hello, I don't have children yet, lol, but I'm studying at a coaching center myself currently. If you are this worried about you child's education, means you are a good parent. But, be careful, don't be overprotective and don't decide for you daughter where she wants to study. The coaching center where I'm in currently click site is pretty good and has good teachers. I advise you to check what you have available in your area and then, with your daughter choose the one that is good enough. Good luck.
    Sometimes, being overprotective is good...