Thread: Do you use straight razor???

Do you use straight razor???

Just curious if there are people like me that use straight razors for shaving??? Simply I just started using straight razors, but I really like it

I used one for a while...

...when I was in high school. I figured it was a way to develop my blade skills. In retrospect, it was one of my many martial affectations.

I haven't tried to use one since, at least, not to shave my face with.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Buvshaia View Post
    Just curious if there are people like me that use straight razors for shaving??? Simply I just started using straight razors, but I really like it
    I use them when I have enough time to do it, I really love the feeling of straight razor on my face, and the shave is a lot cleaner than simple razors. The thing is, you need a lot of practice with them to do it properly, also the blades are pretty hard to do the required maintenance properly. If you really want to choose a manly straight razor and are into this, I recommend to check this guide on what are some of the coolest looking straight razors for beginners . Don't forger, with a razor you need to sharpen them regularly with leather so they won't go bad. Anyway, good look and hope you will enjoy a good straight razor

Quote Originally Posted by Muller21Q View Post
    I use them when I have enough time to do it, I really love the feeling of straight razor on my face, and the shave is a lot cleaner than simple razors. The thing is, you need a lot of practice with them to do it properly, also the blades are pretty hard to do the required maintenance properly. If you really want to choose a manly straight razor and are into this, I recommend to check this guide on what are some of the coolest looking straight razors for beginners . Don't forger, with a razor you need to sharpen them regularly with leather so they won't go bad. Anyway, good look and hope you will enjoy a good straight razor
    Straight razors are cool, but hell they are dangerous when you are inexperienced

Don't go there, RoyFollman

We see your posts here and on the Dishwasher Detergent thread. If you really want to discuss straight razors, that's fine. But if you post any spam, the banhammer is at the ready.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Sneaky one, RoyFollman

You swapped the links back in the copying. I've swapped them back to MartialArtSmart. Honestly, do you really think you're gonna sell anything like this here?

Welcome to ban land.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips