Thread: How to check if iPhone is unlocked?

How to check if iPhone is unlocked?

Dudes! Congratulate me as recently I bought an iPhone X
    However, I'm worried about the fact if my iPhone is unlocked... How to check it?

Quote Originally Posted by Buvshaia View Post
    However, I'm worried about the fact if my iPhone is unlocked... How to check it?
    Nice one, still why did you choose Iphone X over Iphone 11 non pro version, it seems to me that the newer one is better. Still, congratulations to you

Quote Originally Posted by Buvshaia View Post
    Why are you worried about it being unlocked or not, did you buy a second hand one? Because if that is true , then they should have provided you the original accs and passwords. If you bought a new one from store, then it is unlocked for sure. Anyway, there is an easy way to check if it's unlocked or not, go into settings - about and check your IMEI, then go to the official site that checks it and they should give you an answer. If I explained not that understandable, here is an article that talks about this in more detail oxxtips.net/how-to-check-if-iphone-is-unlocked/. Anyway, congratulations, it's a great phone nonetheless.

The easiest and fastest way to check the iPhone unlock status is to go to the settings, and if anything,to Get your iPhone XR unlocked easily as soon as possible. Step 1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone, and then tap Cellular on the next screen. Step 2. If you see "Cellular Settings" on your iPhone device, your phone may be unlocked. If you don't see it, your iPhone is locked.
    Last edited by heavens000; 05-30-2022 at 11:13 AM.