Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

The Willow Sword Guest

OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

Okay!!! i finally talked to Reemul and we set the date for the 24th of november(which is a saturday) to meet. WE NEED NEUTRAL MODERATORS IN THE AUSTIN AREA to witness and moderate the challenge. those who would like to come to this can contact me @ (512) 491-9176.
    WHEN: SATURDAY NOV.24TH.
    TIME: 12:00PM
    PLACE: ZILKER PARK @ THE AMPHITHEATRE(where barton springs is)

ITINERARY: FORMS EXHIBITION:CONVERSATION INTRODUCTIONS ETC. SPARRING.

SPARRING RULES: TWO MINUTE ROUNDS OF FULL CONTACT SPARRING. (This event is what needs refereeing).

I do not expect that things will get out of hand but i do know that the sparring will make for some interesting conversation. lets make this a fun and also a honorable event. Im sure Reemul will agree.
    i leave it to the rest of you who will attend to make the determination of what "sucks" and what doesnt and who "wins" the sparring.

MAny MAny respects, Willow Sword.

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    Luke?! Luke?! dont give into hate. That leads to the dark side.
    Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back.

Xebsball Guest
    Plz get someone to video it and put it on the net.

-------------------------
    "I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

SanHeChuan Guest
    I second that motion. :eek:

===============================

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body"

Hou fa xian zhi
    -start later, but reach first.

The Willow Sword Guest

OKay Now!!!!

Noone has contacted me yet about this. Please post or get in touch with me either tthe phone number or my e-mail address. i know it is thanksgiving,,but two days is sufficient to digest. lets get this ball rolling.
    MAny Respects, willow Sword

wufupaul Guest

Fight

Man, I would drive down there, but honestly, 12 is too early for me. If it was later in the day, I'd definitely be there.

"I want to share something with you -- the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, "Cover for me." Number two, "Oh, good idea, boss!" Number three, "It was like that when I got here." -Homer Simpson, THE SIMPSONS

GGL Guest

I'm there dude

I will be there to moderate and also I will have a video camera.. I think it will be fun.. and safe... I hope

KungFuGuy! Guest
    Hey guys, you should fill in those of us who haven't been following this conflict from the start.
    What started their disagreement? What styles and schools are the fighters representing?

Kristoffer Guest
    load it up to real video for us here online mmm`kay? good.

~K~
    "maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

joedoe Guest

KungFuGuy

The dispute is over Shaolin-Do (surprise surprise).

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    You're fu(king up my chi

KungFuGuy! Guest
    Ah, lemme guess. Reemul says shaolin sucks, and TWS wants to prove him wrong. Reminds me of that ralek guy, hah.
    But what martial art does Reemul study?

The Willow Sword Guest

Yea you Aussi Shiite head

it is about Shaolin-do and No this isnt a Ralek type challenge.. and Reemul Studies Northern Shaolin Tiger.
    Many Respcts,,Willow Sword

BeiKongHui Guest
    Do they have Shiite's in Oz? I thought they were mostly Iranian. Unless of course you read that in Sin's book....

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
    --Khalil Gibran

The Willow Sword Guest

OH Yeah

ITS all part of the SD HIstory,,Shiite heads came to fujian temple and brought the amazing AND RARE forms of garbanzo bean slinging,,,we have over 37 forms in that SYSTEM ALONE!!!!! :rolleyes:
    MAny resphttzzzttsss,,,Willow Sword
    :D

reemul Guest

To KungfuGuy

Actually, I said Shaolin-do is not Shaolin kungfu.

BeiKongHui Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>ITS all part of the SD HIstory,,Shiite heads came to fujian temple and brought the amazing AND RARE forms of garbanzo bean slinging,,,we have over 37 forms in that SYSTEM ALONE!!!!! [/quote]

but in true Shaolin Do fasion only the external moves of those forms were learned. Like some twisted dance with the wrong principals applied and no understanding at all of the real training methodologies of true garbanzo bean slinging. :D

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
    --Khalil Gibran