Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

Oh Wen youre back

Listen Abandits got a job for you to do.
    put some of that mouthboxing to good use now.
    and Gimmie my money!

oh man why did i miss this

jon you are a funny guy:

Seeing Reemul and putting on the spandex!
    Jon using his Tae Bo speed quickly turns on Kyle Minogue dance music and beguins his warm up.
    After approximately 10 minutes of star jumps, sit up's and push ups im ready to bust some fairy fist.
    Seeing reemul in his matrix jump 9 feet in the air[still] i quickly attempt the only thing a good tae bo fighter would... I try and kick him in the face. Due to my ammazing splits abilty, i easily make my foot reach the 9 feet and bring my big toe crashing into the side of his head with brutal force. I follow up by loadly yelling KI YAHHHH.
    I then turn to Starchaser107 and beguin my flashdance fist form, Starchaser having no idea how to counter such a dangerous and darn attractive technique can do nothing but sit in awe of my skills and drool.
    Turning on Wu-shu chick now, i realise my fighting skills will not be so easy to use... Wu-shu chick trys insulting my attire...
    This was her first and only mistake, being a Tae Bo man i immediatly began to dish out the 'talk to the hand girl' and 'you aint all that' smack talk which always works in these situations. Then calling on all of my reserve, i simply talked much louder than she was capable of. Totaly drowning out any of her opinions with my load and obnoxious voice.

The Spandex fist has proven himself once again

Question ??????????????????????/

?????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????????
    ??????????????????????????????
    ??????????????????????????????

Many Respects,,,,,,,,,the willow sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

OK...that was pretty lame diego...because no matter how much anyone tries...while wearing spandex...it will NEVER happen with me!!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!