Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

Thumbs up ..

you rock, huang.

it looks like the whole thing was about whether shaolin-do is respectable or not. reemul got beaten, but he's trying to weasel his way out of the conditions of the challenge?

paraphrased version of this thread:
    1. announcement of fight time
    2. everyone loves a good fight
    3. constant flaming
    4. "wushu chik" acts silly throughout
    5. 2 delays
    6. willow sword wastes reemul
    7. willow sword is cool throughout
    8. reemul is a poor sport
    9. no one got it on video
    10. huang says cool things
    11. i make an attempt to paraphrase this thread

To everyone

I got a message from Willow and he wants to post the results so the forum can move on. He didn't need my approval but, like I said he is a very respectful person and asked for it and I said cool by me. So I would Imagine It will get posted soon.

SILLY???

That's degrading....there's nothing silly about my posts....B!TCHY MAYBE....but silly........NEVER!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

omg

The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

OMG

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO......

We did it....... 200 posts........yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Now, can somebody PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD??

Unhappy Sigh...

..what an idiot

Well I guess 250 is out

I thought this thread might make it to 250 but now that the cat clawed its way out of the bag, I don't see it happening.

Just reply with something really controversial and I bet this thing will hit 400.

Starchaser...

Um....I was trying to make a point....and I did........especially with your bullsh!t remark.....NOW WHO'S THE IDIOT?? Um...YOU!

Originally posted by KungFuGuy!
    Just reply with something really controversial and I bet this thing will hit 400.
    Someone challenge someone else then. I'll challenge someone ! but I know whose ass will be whooped hehehe
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

Post You stole fathers rice cakes

How dare you

Prana, I herby challenge you.

I could pretend...

Yeah erm uh hem...
    I learn Tae Bo and belive its the best system of self defence in the world. All other martial arts are hopeless in comparison. I have beaten heaps of other so called experts of kung fu, karate and Thai Boxing. Tae Bo is the what everyone should switch to. If anyone doesnt belive me and wants to test my mighty spandex fist then please let me know.
    cough cough
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

your Tae Bo sucks bollocks

i will thrash you with Reemuls' fathers rice cakes!
    __________________________________________________ __________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

what does the bald guy have to do for food these days ?!

Beware Reemul, for not even your traditional ShaoLin Kung Fu can beat my Fish style, especially when they're furious and especially after a good lunch filled with garlic and green curry & chick peas.

I shall spare you the misery Reemul

Bwahahahahah now gimme them grains
    Last edited by prana; 12-18-2001 at 04:18 AM.
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.