Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

Your mouth boxing cant stand up to My Fearless Lizards fists

Grrr! Im not afraid to fight no sharp tounged womin (I even said so in the main forum) !!!

Wushu Chik do you think your MouthBoxing Technique can withstand my Shaolin Lizard boxing?...

Never !!!, I'll smack you silly and send you off to Sin The so you can learn his Shaolin Do , and maybe that will teach you some respect for a true warrior. HA

Why if you werent such a cyberspace coward Id Challenge you at your own Style , and defeat you with your own Mouth Boxing.

Out of order to backchat me!

Idiot.

DUDE....go smoke another blunt and calm the hell down....You are in serious need of SOMETHING that will give you a sense of HUMOR, because you are seriously lacking. Stop being such a whiney B!TCH and leave that for the ladies!

And btw...I LIKE BEING SMACKED!! So, that wouldn't bother me at all!!!! And, if you think that The's a true warrior....you should go study from him and learn some respect for EVERYONE else, because YOU are seriously lacking in that department.

I don't know where the hell you get off trying to come and **** in my cornflakes about MY respect issues...because you are as big of an a$$hole as I am a B!TCH. The only difference is...I KNOW I am a *****, but you have some things to learn about yourself aparently!

So, in short...shut up and get over youserlf!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Ok I can undertand your position

I would be upset at the world too if my folks named me after a fast food chain Wendy. But its ok.
    Why do I need to smoke a blunt when I can listen to you p m s and let your hormones take control of your better judgement.
    Doesnt suprize me that you like getting smacked around you probably have been all your life and I can see that its retarded your thinking.
    And by the way I do have respect for everyone else , and even you.
    So theres no need to feel emotionally scarred.
    Now get back on the corner and make me some more money!

I See

ITS A FREE FOR ALLLL AAAAAAAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHA!

RAGING PHEONIX TAKES FLIGHT, TIGER BEARS HIS CLAWS!!

LIEGE LAUNCHES CYBER ATTACK AT STARCHASER107 KICKING HIM IN THE HEAD. THEN SPINS AND BACK FISTS WUSHU CHICK. PAUSE .......MATRIX HOVER.
    Last edited by reemul; 12-18-2001 at 01:49 PM.

Ahh Reemul tisk tisk tisk

Lizard fist practicioners use their heads as one of thier primary weapons.
    It was a decent attempt , but here try this on for size

Hack -----PTOOOO!!!!

lizard spits poison.

Originally posted by wushu chik
    DUDE....go smoke another blunt and calm the hell down....You are in serious need of SOMETHING that will give you a sense of HUMOR, because you are seriously lacking. Stop being such a whiney B!TCH and leave that for the ladies!

And btw...I LIKE BEING SMACKED!! So, that wouldn't bother me at all!!!! And, if you think that The's a true warrior....you should go study from him and learn some respect for EVERYONE else, because YOU are seriously lacking in that department.

I don't know where the hell you get off trying to come and **** in my cornflakes about MY respect issues...because you are as big of an a$$hole as I am a B!TCH. The only difference is...I KNOW I am a *****, but you have some things to learn about yourself aparently!

So, in short...shut up and get over youserlf!
    aiks !!!

wushu chicky
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

edited: cause I am an idiot

Just beat me up already !!!
    Last edited by prana; 12-18-2001 at 05:34 PM.

prana

Just shut up and go back to eating your mung beans
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Counter attack

Liege, still in matrix hover, grabs Starchaser107's lizard tounge and attaches it to a nearby frozen flag pole.

Talking Seeing Reemul and putting on the spandex!

Jon using his Tae Bo speed quickly turns on Kyle Minogue dance music and beguins his warm up.
    After approximately 10 minutes of star jumps, sit up's and push ups im ready to bust some fairy fist.
    Seeing reemul in his matrix jump 9 feet in the air[still] i quickly attempt the only thing a good tae bo fighter would... I try and kick him in the face. Due to my ammazing splits abilty, i easily make my foot reach the 9 feet and bring my big toe crashing into the side of his head with brutal force. I follow up by loadly yelling KI YAHHHH.
    I then turn to Starchaser107 and beguin my flashdance fist form, Starchaser having no idea how to counter such a dangerous and darn attractive technique can do nothing but sit in awe of my skills and drool.
    Turning on Wu-shu chick now, i realise my fighting skills will not be so easy to use... Wu-shu chick trys insulting my attire...
    This was her first and only mistake, being a Tae Bo man i immediatly began to dish out the 'talk to the hand girl' and 'you aint all that' smack talk which always works in these situations. Then calling on all of my reserve, i simply talked much louder than she was capable of. Totaly drowning out any of her opinions with my load and obnoxious voice.

The Spandex fist has proven himself once again
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

The power of Teken

Reemul the Lieger Killer's energy bar has returned to full power

liege leaps 15 feet in the air raining fire blasts down upon Jon, melting his spandex and thereby removing the source of his power...and just as the firey storm is ending a small yellow and black creature is seen leaping from the Liege Killer's shoulder ....and then all that is heard is ....Pikachu THUNDER SHOCK NOW!! KAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!! After the smoke cleared, Jon is seen blowing snot bubbles lying in a puddle of his own pi$$.

dydtjg kjl lhy

HYYYYHH,

mah tounnnghh ish shtill schtuck toooth thuh LIthepotheste

Weeemull yuuuoo baassstrrrd

You guys crack me up......

Oh, Starchaser...that was a miserable attempt to come even CLOSE to overpowering me!! YOU are WEAK!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

RRRRRIIIPPPPPPPP!!!

Fish pulls Starchaser107's tongue from the pole, saying
    "quickly, flee to the temple...we must regroup!"

Fish unleashes "descending fin bothers ankle" followed by a rapid series of "scales confound the eyes"
    __________________________________________________ __________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

The Overfiend

Liege suddenly feels strange power coming over him, "..the power....its too much......AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHH!

Liege Killer realizes his true power.

He is the OVERFIEND!!!!!

YOU CANNOT STOP ME AMINO JIAKU, THE WORLD MUST BE DESTROYED TO PREPARE FOR THE COMING OF THE CHOJIN