Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

The Willow Sword Guest

Yah BUT

The Chicks MAn the CHICKS!!,,,,they luuvv us.

we have harems and everything man! :p

just ask Wushuchik,,,,shes all ****ed cause we threw her ass out. wouldnt put out. :eek:

Many Respects,,,willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    Luke?! Luke?! dont give into hate. That leads to the dark side.
    Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back.

joedoe Guest

Don't joke about it

Fujian province actually has a pretty large Muslim population, and supposedly is the burial place of some of Mohammed's disciples.

However, I do believe there are some shiites in Australia. I guess you get shiites everywhere you go though :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    You're fu(king up my chi

KungFuGuy! Guest
    Oh, I see. So you're going to fight, and the winner will prove if shaolin do is really shaolin kung fu? Hah, how silly. Nevertheless, I always love to see two people kill each other. Remember to post the movie!

The Willow Sword Guest

Actually Kfuguy

it is to prove to reemul that SD doesnot suck and deserves respect. and we are not just going to fight,,,if you are in the austin area KFguy why dont you come to the event and see for yourself.
    MAny Respects, Willow Sword

Crimson Phoenix Guest
    Actually, once again I feel the need to say this: the opponents of Shaolin-do are not claiming that it sucks per se, their attack is on the alleged link of Shaolin-do with CMA. They do not say IT SUCKS, they say IT'S NOT SHAOLIN...there's a big difference but apparently this matter is a very sensitive one in SD...

Brad Guest
    Actually, I think a lot of people did say it sucked(wushuchik & Reemul for ex.).
    Personaly, I'd love to see video of Reemul's style. I've been curious about it for a long time since reading his posts on that other Shaolin site.

Radhnoti Guest

Just for the record...

Brad is right Crimson Phoenix, I don't believe TWS would have challenged reemul had he not verbally assaulted the style itself...not just the history (everyone goes after the history). Here's a few of reemul's statements, you can look them up in his profile if you want:

To TWS from reemul: "One question
    Can you fight? My experience in fighting You guys tells me the answer is no."

"Now as for your schools forms being martial then why is it a fellow classmate of mine goes up to the Shaolin do school here in town and beats up on their instructors. Now for all the effort you go into making it seem like Shaolin do trains for actual combat it amazes me how a whole school, larger than ours in members, cant deliver against one person."

"I am not impressed with SD or any of the SD people I have ever met. Having studied SD long ago and having sparred many a SD student I find that SD is lacking in martial practicality."

He's said other things, but I think those 3 statements should prove that reemul WAS insulting the style. His phrasing has been (in my opinion) a bit more carefully chosen since the challenge.

Crimson Phoenix Guest
    I wasn't talking about the most pugnacious of your detractors, rather than of the majority of SD-doubting posters here.

The Willow Sword Guest

YOU KNOW

That is what gets me about most SD opposers here,,they say" i dont doubt that they can fight" i just think thier style sucks or Gm sin is a fraud or whatever else they say,,,"its not CMA"
    do you know how contradictory that sounds to folks like me? when you get right down to it MArtial arts especially CMA or JMA or hybrids,,is about FIGHTING,,Thats the main claim to fame with MARTIAL ARTS. all lineage and history aside, fighting is the surface,,and the spirituality and internal goals are at the heart center,,and whats in between is all the history and lineage and teachers and everything else.
    for me you have two perspectives on martial arts,,the external(fighting) and the internal(mind spirit). you know i am PROUD to be a SD disciple but i could care less about the history and all the past stuff....its good to have a general reference as to the heritage and history.
    but we ALL get so wrapped up in the legitimacy and the history that we lose sight of the ART and the MARTIAL. GET OVER IT FELLAS. you are not dealing with a "wear his patches and art on his sleeve" mentality with me. when MOST of you can go beyond all this crap then you will be at the level that I am at and thats the only egotistical thing i will ever say in here.

MAny Respects,,Willow SWord

wushu chik Guest

Willow Sword

You know, to put me in the middle of this BULLSH!T again is absolutely immature and stupid on your part. For the simple fact that, I wouldn't even step into a Shaolin Do school...the ****'s to thick, so how the hell would you have "threw" me out?? You are an idiot, and I know for a fact that you will one day see the light and find out that The's a ****!NG KOOK, and say you are sorry later!! Until that day, all I can say is GROW UP, and **** OFF!!

MANY RESPECTS (yeah right), Wushu

I am ALWAYS Kung Fu Fighting.....what about you?

danny from miami Guest
    coño bro this chick is ****ed

The Willow Sword Guest

WUSHU CHIK

LIGHTEN UP, WILL YOU? IF YOU HAD ANY BRAINS YOU WOULD SEE THAT I WAS JOKING AROUND WITH BKH. YOU NEED TO PULL THE STICK OUT OF YOUR TWAT GIRL. I DOUBT SERIOUSLY THAT IF YOU EVER CAME TO SD THAT YOU WOULD SURVIVE A CONDITIONING CLASS MUCH LESS A REAL FIGHT,,,JUST KEEP ON DANCING AND PRANCING LITTLE WUSHU GIRL,,AND I WILL KEEP DOING THE REAL STUFF. You should be the one to talk since it is WOMEN that get brutally attacked more so than men do AND TO THINK that your little WUSHU dance will save you from getting RAPED is naive as well as it is stupid. and with that mouth of yours flappin i would suggest that you put a band aid on that cut below your nose cause its oozing pretty bad. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME WUSHU CHIK? COME ON DOWN TO AUSTIN AND ILL SHOW YOU WHAT MARTIAL ARTS IS ALL ABOUT. ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS BIOOOTCH AND YOU KNOW IT CAUSE I TELL YOU ITS SO. :mad:
    MANY RESPECTS,,Willow SWord

Xebsball Guest
    Ok people lets relax and stop concentrating on the finger, ok?

:)

----------------------------
    When you are surrounded by kids, enlighten them with Bruce Lee quotes.
    They will love you and honor you for that.

jon Guest

Thats not right!!!

Im sorry to butt in. I have nothing to do with this discussion but...
    Willow Sword what you said in the first place was sexist. Im not surprised wushu chick replied like that. What you just said then, was not only sexist but VERY rude and arrogant as well.
    You make great claims about how people shouldnt rag out your martial art then go on to insult the whole of Wu-Shu based on her not being happy with your insults.
    Your comments betray a misunderstanding of what you learn and how you treat others.
    Once again I have nothing to do with this, I dont know either party or what has passed.
    I do know that Willow Swords comments were both sexist and very rude.
    This is not the way to prove the "internal" benifits of your style.
    If your a real man you would appologise for that!

you cant win all the time but you cant always lose either...

joedoe Guest

TWS

I kind of agree with sleepy tiger here. I personally think you are an OK dude and I can respect your commitment to your art, however whether said seriously or in jest I do not agree with some of the things you have said to wushuchik.

Again, I don't know if you were joking or not, but if you look at her profile she actually does Northern Shaolin.

Anyway, I think everyone should just cool it a bit. :)

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    You're fu(king up my chi