Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

Kristoffer Guest
    wushu chick rocks. nuff said
    but come on willy-sword, do u find it even plauseble (big word huh? :D ) to believe that your teacher has MASTERED like 20 arts? That is not only ridiculous it's a stab in the gut for us traditional hard-core kungfu ladies and gents because its crap like your school that gives US a bad ******* name. We have a few schools like these in sweden too but I kinda like them anyway because they at least dont go around bragging so much about how 'good' they are like u do. (if they do, then I have missed it) That, and they make me laugh with extremly weird home-made styles :D

This topic is way outta hand, and it is better to be locked up. No need to argue with diluted people because diluted people usually dont change their mind that easy

~K~
    "maybe not in combat.. but think of the chicks man, the chicks!" -- someone on the subject of back-flips in combat --

KungFuGuy! Guest
    Woah there TWS, you went pretty psycho, didn't ya? Hehe, you say "lighten up" and the next second you're screaming about sticking things in twats. :rolleyes:

Anyways, wushuchick doesn't rock. From her posts, I find her to be a bit of an instigator. Also, I think she gets most of her attention because she makes sure everyone knows that she is a "chick".

Wushuchick, you should know that the style doesn't make the fighter. It helps, but fighting ability, strength and speed are also very big factors that make up the fighter. I'm sure there are tons of people out there who haven't had an ounce of martial arts training, but could kick mine and your ass.
    You should take up TCWS (the C is for CRAZY) on his challenge. I don't want to hear all this "but a man can't fight a woman!" bull****, because she made a serious challenge to ralek, so she obviously is fine with fighting a male in NHB.

The Willow Sword Guest

now hold on here

Wushu chik,in a previous post started all this crap. you talk about being rude and all ,well she is the queen biootch of rude and flappin her mouth in an uncouth manner. im just placating to what she wants from me,,and that is the reaction to her childlike behavior,,,,and please do not bore me with your "sexist" accusations. it makes you look like whipped fools who has loyalty to a screen name to which you know NOTHING About. at least I dont hide myself here and everyone who knows, KNOws what my opinions of modern wushu IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ABOUT. I love all this Psuedo chivalry that some of you are resorting to in order to gain WUSHU Chiks favor, so that you can fantasize about the possibilities of being kissed by a girl and living YOUR "SEXIST" fantasies vicariously through her screen name. GROW UP MEN. oH and Kristoffer,,i have not bragged about how "good" we are.
    MAny Respects,,Willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    Luke?! Luke?! dont give into hate. That leads to the dark side.
    Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back.

[This message was edited by The Willow Sword on 11-23-01 at 09:58 AM.]

reemul Guest

hahahahahahahaha

This is funny :D

Xebsball Guest
    Please stop your sexism, ok?

Anyway i think she does Northern Shaolin, dude.

----------------------------
    When you are surrounded by kids, enlighten them with Bruce Lee quotes.
    They will love you and honor you for that.

BeiKongHui Guest

tws

man, you need to get a grip & think about what you're doing and where you're going. You've become the spokesman to thousands of people for SD and you are raving like a lunatic. You're meeting a total stranger to "fight" for the honor of your system even though none of your brothers (except Rad)or masters have supported you in your crusade at all. And the vile, sexist comments to WushuChik are unpardonable...how could a woman ever train with you after that? Cool down and take a break from martial arts for a while, you need to work on cultivating some other things.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.
    --Khalil Gibran

jon Guest

Missing the point...

Nowhere did I attempt to say anything other than what you said was wrong. Refering to people angery at your blatent rudeness as "whipped fools" does nothing for your argument.
    I dont know wushu chik and I certainly dont care for trying to impress people on the internet on the other side of the globe. Grow up learn some respect and stop trying to act like your above other people.
    Also as for your comments on Wushu though im no great fan i will certainly say this.
    People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones...

you cant win all the time but you cant always lose either...

reemul Guest

hahahahahahahah dayum

This keeps getting funnier.

The Willow Sword Guest

Yes it is

very funny indeed.
    BKH: why would i need any body's support at SD? on the contrary many do support what i am doing,,the banter with wushu chik is entertaining,(oh brother of morality and all that is just.) read my quote below BKH. reead it over and over. Many Respects,,,willow sword

Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back. :D

Shaolindynasty Guest
    TWS is right though Wushu Chik did start it. On the other hand all the twat talk doesn't make you look to good TWS. Yet again I can understand since you don't know anything about her and she is making rude attacks on your style. Everybody here is just sticking up for her cause she is a "chick" all I have to say is if she can't stand the heat she should stay out of the kitchen.

This is a really good point that we should all take a closer look at

"its good to have a general reference as to the heritage and history.
    but we ALL get so wrapped up in the legitimacy and the history that we lose sight of the ART and the MARTIAL."

This to me rings VERY true

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

CrushingFist Guest

when

when are you guys gonna fight?

The Willow Sword Guest

WE MET

BUT WE DID NOT FIGHT. We showed our forms to one another and due to the people and thier families in the park watching us demonstrate and the fear of getting arrested by cops,,we decided to delay the fight until this thursday @ Reemul's school a 9 pm.
    MANY thanx to GGL for showing up,,he will be at the school thursday to video tape the fight.
    As far a my impressions of Reemul: he is very passionate about what he does as i am with what i do. we agree and disagree on some things. whatever the outcome of this fight i hope that respect and kinship can be attained.
    and that he bad mouthing can stop. I liked what he demonstrated to me. looks good. lets see if it is worth the time he puts into his training,,,,as well as myself.
    Many Respects, Willow Sword

Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back.

Xebsball Guest
    I know what you guys need. You need ring girls, thats the thing.

----------------------------
    You brake my elbow i put your face in s.hit! HA HA HA, how about that, HA HA!

shaolin white crane Guest

What did you do???????

Just curius what forms did you and Reemul did???????

GGL Guest

The Meeting

As said before.. I got to meet both TWS and Reemul.. both guys were pretty kool. Reemul showed his styles forms and TWS showed his styles various animal forms and hsing i. I think it was a good decision to postpone fighting due to the various amount of people watching. Even better was after the forms was a very interesting exchange of information on each others style and history. Big PROPS to them both!

Latta