Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE DATE/ TWS VS. REEMUL

The Willow Sword Guest

What We showed each other

Reemul did some of his schools begining sets,,it was all in a tiger flair. the tai chi he was doing was an adaptation of the tiger system that he studies.

i showed a mantis form " tang lang bung bo"
    then i showed half of our long form tiger/crane.
    and a lower level form that we teach called lohan chuan. some hsingi and i screwed up a tiger form but was able to pull off most of it(hey i aint perfect).
    many respects,,willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
    Luke?! Luke?! dont give into hate. That leads to the dark side.
    Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back.

KungFuGuy! Guest
    How boring. Fight!

freestyler Guest

we want fight!

When/if you video the fight, upload it into cyberspace somewhere so we can download it and watch.

Looking forward to it!!

The Willow Sword Guest

PATIENCE

It will happen this thursday night.

reemul Guest

clarity on forms

The only form I did in whole was a plumb blossom boxing form (style longfist)

After that I pulled from different sets of various forms. I demonstrated basic shaolin chuan defense, chang chuan, and tai chi, and bagua.

iron_silk Guest

does it matter?

Hi I am new but in fights the only thing that can really be determined is the better fighter rather than the better system.

The Willow Sword Guest

REEMUL

Do you hve any quams about weaing head gear?
    the reason i ask is because i have a job and do not want to go to work with a busted nose.
    let me know.
    Many respects,Willow Sword

wushu chik Guest

LET ME ELABORATE!!!

Ok, now it's MY turn. Let me elaborate. I am not instagating ANYTHING, nor have I on here. I said what I said because TWS started off his little remarks with smart ass comments. SO, I, in turn, remarked what I said. I am sure you have ALL read what was said, and I don't feel that I have to post it all again. But, I will if need be. But, I don't mind the sexist comments...they just make TWS sound like a moron. Not my opinion, but many that have e-mailed me in regards to this. Further more, I don't feel that a "challenge" is anything that's gonna solve this. Reemul and TWS showed their thing and are going to "fight". WOOHOOO!!! But in the long run, we ALL know that it will be back to the same business in a few months (at the longest). I don't know what you two are trying to prove, but I do feel that it's just gonna put a bandaid over what is really going on. I have my personal views, and don't really give a sh!t what people think when I voice them. I am what I am, and if you don't like it, don't read it!!

I am ALWAYS Kung Fu Fighting.....what about you?

The Willow Sword Guest

WUSHU CHIK

READ MY FIRST QUOTE BELOW,,READ IT OVER AND OVER.
    Many Respects,,Willow Sword :p

Radhnoti Guest
    Ok...looking over Wushuchik's posts...let's review what she first directed at TWS, without TWS (as far as I can tell) in any way referring to her.

Wushu Chik said:
    "Willow Sword
    You call me a child and then procede to THINK you know anything about Shaolin?? Go back to Shaolin Do and tell Master The he'a a joke...that's why he ORIGINALLY CALLED IT SHAOLIN KARATE when he was back East in Kentucky. So, take your THEORIES about "shaolin" what you THINK, and shove it up your ass. And a true Kung Fu Practitioner doesn't wear a karate belt, or a GI!!
    There's for CHILDISH!"

Anyone who wants can go into her profile and read who began the insults. In fact, I'd recommend checking out all her posts if you want a quick lesson in abrasiveness and flaming. I especially like the way she "took on" Ralek.
    :rolleyes: Isn't it amazing the way she takes on such popular board topics? Shattering stereotypes and righting wrongs, that's her. Just to recap, I'm not in any way implying that she's just another person thinking she can fit in if she echoes the majority opinion. Ok? No...really. I'm not. Ok, maybe I am.
    Shaolindynasty nailed her, in my opinion, with this statement:
    "TWS is right though Wushu Chik did start it. On the other hand all the twat talk doesn't make you look to good TWS. Yet again I can understand since you don't know anything about her and she is making rude attacks on your style. Everybody here is just sticking up for her cause she is a "chick" all I have to say is if she can't stand the heat she should stay out of the kitchen."

I'm all for freedom of speech, Wushu Chik should feel free to say whatever she wants, but I'm sure she knows that I will feel free to point out the lack of any real content (besides frustration and anger) in any of her statements. My challenge to her is this: Impress us. Do a search at the top of this screen. Read the arguments, pose some shaolin-do questions to me or TWS or make some REALLY intelligent post formulating your opinion instead of relying of four letter words and "b!tch"(some women are proud to be defined that way) attitude. Otherwise, I'm sure you're right, people will figure you out and skip over reading your (so far) empty opinions.

Just another of my (so far) empty opinions. :D

reemul Guest

Attention Wushu Chik

Sounds to me like you should be fighting Willow.

Anyway my position on the fight is this. I don't think It will prove or Solve anything, anything of relevance that is. Regardless of the outcome nothing will have changed. Especially on this forum. This clash as far as the forum is concerned is nothing more than cheap entertainment. So why am I doin this? My instructor makes very little money teaching because he is unwilling to compromise the Ling family integrity by caterring to american expectations. This has resulted in cheap imitations capitalizing off the Shaolin name. As said before, I find SD schools to be such imitations, but they are not alone. Willow was and still seems intent on bringing the challenge and I have been told to answer it. Willow said it best when we met "all the forms don't mean a thing, in combat it is all about the clash". I agree, and here we are.

To Willow:
    What I find odd is that no one of relevance seems to support your quest not even your instructor. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, we aparently already have one scheduled, but I do think whether or not it proves anything at least they could support you.

As for head gear, I think in all fairness if I don't you shouldn't and I'm not. However if it makes you feel better I won't say anything as long as it is not the kind with bars across the face.

[This message was edited by reemul on 11-25-01 at 03:20 PM.]

KungFuGuy! Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Radhnoti:
    Ok...looking over Wushuchik's posts...let's review what she first directed at TWS, without TWS (as far as I can tell) in any way referring to her.

Wushu Chik said:
    "Willow Sword
    You call me a child and then procede to THINK you know anything about Shaolin?? Go back to Shaolin Do and tell Master The he'a a joke...that's why he ORIGINALLY CALLED IT SHAOLIN KARATE when he was back East in Kentucky. So, take your THEORIES about "shaolin" what you THINK, and shove it up your ass. And a true Kung Fu Practitioner doesn't wear a karate belt, or a GI!!
    There's for CHILDISH!"

Anyone who wants can go into her profile and read who began the insults. In fact, I'd recommend checking out all her posts if you want a quick lesson in abrasiveness and flaming. I especially like the way she "took on" Ralek.
    :rolleyes: Isn't it amazing the way she takes on such popular board topics? Shattering stereotypes and righting wrongs, that's her. Just to recap, I'm not in any way implying that she's just another person thinking she can fit in if she echoes the majority opinion. Ok? No...really. I'm not. Ok, maybe I am.
    Shaolindynasty nailed her, in my opinion, with this statement:
    "TWS is right though Wushu Chik did start it. On the other hand all the twat talk doesn't make you look to good TWS. Yet again I can understand since you don't know anything about her and she is making rude attacks on your style. Everybody here is just sticking up for her cause she is a "chick" all I have to say is if she can't stand the heat she should stay out of the kitchen."

I'm all for freedom of speech, Wushu Chik should feel free to say whatever she wants, but I'm sure she knows that I will feel free to point out the lack of any real content (besides frustration and anger) in any of her statements. My challenge to her is this: Impress us. Do a search at the top of this screen. Read the arguments, pose some shaolin-do questions to me or TWS or make some REALLY intelligent post formulating your opinion instead of relying of four letter words and "b!tch"(some women are proud to be defined that way) attitude. Otherwise, I'm sure you're right, people will figure you out and skip over reading your (so far) empty opinions.

Just another of my (so far) empty opinions. :D[/quote]

I've never been so sure of someone being a virgin in my life.

Radhnoti Guest
    I've never been so sure someone has nothing worth saying in my life.

wushu chik Guest
    You know....Radhnoti...I don't need to ask you any questions, I have all the info I need on this topic. I have a student manual written by Richard Cordovano of Chinese Shao-Lin Center in Colorado Springs, CO. The school that David and Sharon Soard own. Funny, I also have vids of their stuff as well. So, therefore, all my questions have been answered!! Again...I don't care what style you study, but don't put me in the same catagory as SD. And, as for empty comments and such, your opinion matters about as much as the next person's on my life or my attitude. I am what I am, so deal, or get lost!

REEMUL- I completely understand why you are doing what you are doing, I just don't feel it's going to change a thing.

I am ALWAYS Kung Fu Fighting.....what about you?

joedoe Guest

TWS

Please do not assume that because I do not agree with things you have said to wushuchik that I am trying to curry favour with her. I have a girlfriend that I am very happy with. I do not have the time nor a need for another that happens to be on the other side of the world from me.

I would like to think that men can be chivalrous without losing their masculinity. Conversely, I would also like to think that men can be masculine/tough/strong without resorting to becoming uncouth.

I was always told that a kung fu man should also be a gentleman. That is not what I am seeing in your interaction with wushuchik.

It is not so much a matter of who started the insults, but rather the nature of the insults. As I have said before, I have a great deal of respect for you because you are willing to put your money where your mouth is. However, you have let yourself down in the way you have handled yourself with wushuchik.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    You're fu(king up my chi